Kodi

Christmas Tree

last question for the time being - when watching tv series and the like on salts or phoenix, is there a way of getting kodi to keep track on what episode Im up to?

oh and also how easy is it for me to copy my kodi set up to another amazon prime stick?

Marvons Add On.

There's (apparently) a cracking add on within the beast called Marvin.

IM NOT SAYING THIS TO RECCOMEND THE BEAST, SIMPLY TO MAKE YOU AWARE OF THE ADD ON. IM SURE, IF YOU LIKE IT, YOU CAN ADD IT TO YOUR OWN FUCKING BUILDS ;)

Anyway, all the paid for sports channels in perfect HD.

I've had a quick go and it does look very good.

last question for the time being - when watching tv series and the like on salts or phoenix, is there a way of getting kodi to keep track on what episode Im up to?

Get a Trakt.tv account and you can set it up in SALTS. Dont think it works for Phoenix. Not managed to set it up properly, have problems adding things to the library too which I thought would track my watched stuff but it doesn't or seem to add everything either.

The Library feature works perfectly with Genesis. Unfortunately Genesis is pretty much dead now. It's supposed to work with with SALTS too but I've not got round to configuring it yet. I might try it tonight. That'll be what you're after Zico but I'm pretty sure it's not compatible with Phoenix.

Oh and CT, Marvin isn't just on the beast surprisingly enough. I'm not paying for anything but it's a pretty good add on for stand up if nothing else.

ok thanks guys, I'm kinda happt with my set up now andthink i can live wihout that anyway tbh. I do dread the thought of having to start from scratch for my mates fire stick though. I've had a look at usb-hd wizard but it only seems to back up to an external device which doesnt seem possible with the stick which has no sd card facility?

I've got the library working with SALTS, set up Trakt but its still not clear what episode i am meant to be up to. To get the tv shows/movies menu items in Confluence to show up, you need to have special folders set up within the relevant plugin folder for the addon. Thats done and its working, Trakt details entered into SALTS settings. Doing something wrong as it doesnt know which episodes i've watched. Not the end of the world like.

I've got the library working with SALTS, set up Trakt but its still not clear what episode i am meant to be up to. To get the tv shows/movies menu items in Confluence to show up, you need to have special folders set up within the relevant plugin folder for the addon. Thats done and its working, Trakt details entered into SALTS settings. Doing something wrong as it doesnt know which episodes i've watched. Not the end of the world like.

I'm using the Amber skin per Gemmill's recomendation and I've just registerest for a Trakt account. I'll see what the craic is with it later. Like I say it works perfectly with Genesis, big shame lambda has fucked that off.

Aye Confluence is a pain to get watched episodes showing. Use Amber and it's no bother. I don't bother with Trakt cos it pulled in all sorts of shite that I've finished watching years ago and I couldn't get it to remove it.

I am using Amber, i set the library all up in Confluence though (which shouldn't make a difference). I have customised the menu bar, i have the latest episodes of the TV shows am watching showing up in my TV Shows menu but it doesnt tell me which ones i've watched. E.g. The Expanse, it showed the first 6 episodes, when i finished episode 6 it showed episode 7 to 10 but not which one i was up to during the first 6 or latter 4. Is it meant to?