Kodi

Christmas Tree

I've not found a decent copy anywhere. There's an unwatchable Cam version out there; the title crawl is in Spanish, the video is blurred and the audio is shocking. If I find something better I'll let you know.

Cheers.

And yeah I've found that awful Cam version as well, found it in SALTS. Turned it off as soon as I saw the awful picture quality and the Spanish title crawl.

https://www.tvaddons.ag/exodus/

The guy who created Genesis has released his replacement for it. There was talk that you would need a real debrid account but I can't see any sign of that here. Doesn't link up with the library which is a shame but I would imagine it will be an addon well worth having.

Only had this a day, but it's been very good so far.

Aye it seems excellent so far and you don't need debrid to get quality streams. I've managed to integrate it to an account on IMDB so I can set up a list of films I want to watch or TV I am watching so it not having the library integration that Gensis had is no issue.

I'm gonna set this up tonight now that I've finally got broadband again. I need to work out how to delete stuff from my trakt account though. I ended up with all the rubbish the ex was watching last time, and it was brutal.

I'm gonna start a new trakt account from scratch. Sounds like if you've added stuff previously, it's problematic to remove it. I had 24 refreshing every time it looked for new episodes so it was taking forever and I never even watched the shite.

Sounds like you can by adding your trakt collection to your favourites folder and then having that favourites folder appear on your home screen. I'm not sure though, I'll have a go tonight.

If I get it sorted, I'll hoy something up explaining how.

:lol: Set up Exodus, link trakt to it.

Go into exodus and there'll be something called My Lists or something like that. Click that and find your Trakt TV collection. Right click and add to favourites.

Then back all the way out of Exodus and go into your settings. You want to find the settings for your Home Screen and add the Trakt TV Collection from your favourites to your home screen.

The end result is a separate menu item on your home screen called Trakt TV collection (you can rename it). When you click on that, it takes you directly into that list and you can pick your shows from there in the usual way, but without having to go into exodus etc.

I didn't have time to get into whether you can display unwatched episodes on your home screen last night. If that is possible, rest assured that I will work it out this weekend and update you all.

Oh and in trakt, add stuff you your collection. You can mark things watched on the trakt website or on Kodi and it'll sync. Also if you're u watch things, it'll auto mark them watched in both locations.

Is there a Trakt TV addon you need to install? Is that how you can add it from favourites to the home screen and get the separate menu? Or does that work if you just have an account?

I have a Trakt Tv account but because i gave up on library integration with Salts (it only half works for some reason), i dont bother with it.

I seem to remember there is a Trakt addon. I think you'll already have it in a repository you already have (it might even be the official Kodi rep).

I gave up with Salts too. I didn't find that it worked that well for library or anything tbh. Specto works spot on for the library function. But Exodus seems already to be the best addon there is for quality streams. Everyone I've tried has worked first time in HD.

Is there a Trakt TV addon you need to install? Is that how you can add it from favourites to the home screen and get the separate menu? Or does that work if you just have an account?

I have a Trakt Tv account but because i gave up on library integration with Salts (it only half works for some reason), i dont bother with it.

I haven't separately installed a trakt addon, but I think I do have one on there, as DK says. I think it's packaged in with other addons at some point and installed without you knowing it.

yeah Aeon Nox is what I'm using for that reason. However for additonal user friendlienss and ease of use I want to set up more widgets to encourage the rest of the famiy to use it ( and allow me to cancel my netflix subscription!). I've tried installing the kodiflix skin a couple of time to no avail, any tips?