Hughes

chip2388

Getting on the managers back is going to help him and the team do well this season isnt it?

Believe it or not, criticising the manager on an internet message board doesn't affect the teams performance on match day at st James!!!

Thats why people do it on here and then back the team when we play, its not rocket science.

And the reason there is so much criticism of him on most threads is because he is a brainless, childish fuckwitt who is ruining the club and people feel the need to mention this when others keep defending him.

howay Papa, tell us your real feelings.

nothing new to add here, just to say that the buying and selling this summer has not given me any hope for next season. We've let too many first team players go and brought in squad players (with the exception of Parker, Boumsong and Emre)...

the big issue for me is that those players that we have let go have not been replaced adequately.

Bellamy - No-one

Robert - No-one

Hughes - Moore?

Ambrose - No-one

O'Brien - Moore?

Butt - Parker or Emre

I've been assured that Emre prefers the center of the park so he's no replacement for Robert.

Coco could be a sound signing, and he strikes me as a player of the calibre and experience we've needed, but has he not been signed to replace Babayaro? and if so, why the feck did we sign the lazy nigerian bastard in the first place?

Moore is a shocking signing. no more no less to say on that.

Viduka/Anelka.. I can't see them scoring the 20 goals we'll need from a front man, and they don't have the team spirit to work their bollocks off and provide goals for other players. They don't strike me as being particularly useful when it comes to repairing a "fractured" dressing room, and forgive the terminology but it's Souness', they look for more cancerous, than Hughes, Bellamy et al.

this whole thing stinks to high heaven and this season looks more and more like it's going to be Newcastles worst in the Premiership.

the fault lies with two men, Grame Souness and the man who appointed him, both have to go and both have to go before Xmas

Edited by Geordie Fish

News to me......

Manchester City are poised to make an improved offer for Fulham's French midfield man Steed Malbranque after having a £4m bid turned down.

City boss Stuart Pearce wants to add the 25-year-old to his squad after losing England star Shaun Wright-Phillips to Chelsea for £21m.

Fulham have snubbed the first approach, but City will return on Thursday.

And BBC Sport understands City hope Malbranque may even sign before Saturday's friendly against Olympiakos.

Malbranque joined Fulham from Lyon for £5m in August 2001, and has been highly influential in Chris Coleman's side.

"We still retain a strong interest in the player," a City spokesman told the club's website.

Pearce still has some of the proceeds of Shaun Wright-Phillips' £21m sale to spend and is believed to be considering an improved bid for Malbranque.

Malbranque has scored 38 goals in his four seasons with Fulham, but is primarily a creative midfielder and City have lacked that type of player since the departure of Ali Benarbia.

He had previously been linked with interest from Aston Villa.

Pretty sure that's not true.

7372[/snapback]

Aye, the Man City spokesman is just lying ;)

7582[/snapback]

Member of football club in lying scandel B)

Aston Villa were the team who bid for him.

7733[/snapback]

Well amazingly Man City no longer want him :second: . I know for a fact that they didn't put a single bid in for him, so I assume this was something to do with forcing our hand with Boa Morte.

SO far things have gone really well this summer.

We ditched morons like robert, and......bellamy. Which is great for the club in the long term.

SAdly the bellamy sale has been knackerd by our crappy chairman. Whos playing a game behind soueys back, and skiming off all the money before making a dash in his private jet to caliharee. :o

Bellamy was fairly good striker, who will/is hard to replace. FF should have allowed souey enough funds to pay for one BEFORE letting the welsh twat leave.

However due to the shady game hes playing with us all, this ofcourse wasnt allowed to happen.

Getting rid of obrien and butt is great.....the brummies claim they will buy butt, they may be liars tho ;)

Personally i agree with above, we should have loaned ambrose out, as for me hes got more potential then milner, but tbh they both are squad filler fodder.

If we dont get a striker in before sep then we are in trouble......i have a feeling freddy has some cunnig/coniving scheme hatched. EEEEK! /shudder

may God have murcy on us all!!

Edited by Womblemaster

am hoping that we manage to ofload JJ as i dont personally think hes got enough goin on between his lugs(nah brain) to be a top class player.

For the mo the defense can leak, as we have bigger problems in other areas. Tho we clearly need LB and RB. However thers not enough dosh to pay for them as well.

I doubt coco is a long term solution. ( Have to again blame the chairman, as hes clearly not given souey a longterm deal........how stupid to bring a manager in to "sort the mess out" but then not fund him properly. Very fishy to me......somethings afoot watson!

AT least emre and parker, look like real jewels. Finally we have a half decent midfield, which we have lacked since the sale of speed. /bonk SBR

Wish we could ondo SBR other dreadful mistook, and get nobby back. ho hum.

ahh well i guess the next month is gonna be plenty interesting.!!

btw i do think geting viduka would be a sign of desperation, due to the chairman not doin his job. Have to think that souey has learned from the fall of SBR, who planned longterm(young signings) but failed in the short term. Souey is having to sign proven players to save his ass. Between the devil [FF] and a hard place [fans]

This really does smack of the chairman not backing the manager, which is sad and shows up the shite game that FF is playing.

at least with FF being obesse and heavy smoker hell maybe die young and release us from his curse.......we can but hope!!...i dont actually wish him ill, just wish hed bugger OFF!

Cant decide if owen would be a good buy or not. Probly another dyer and too injury prone. Personally id have searched the german and italian leagues for a possible option, or dutch even. Sadly most of the foreign teams seem to think we are loaded and an easy touch, ie we are easy prey in the transfer market; fenebache certainly tried to take the piss...13m for anelka yeah right!

still cant believe emre 4m :o

Edited by Womblemaster

SO far things have gone really well this summer.

We ditched morons like robert, and......bellamy.  Which is great for the club in the long term. 

SAdly the bellamy sale has been knackerd by our crappy chairman.  Whos playing a game behind soueys back, and skiming off all the money before making a dash in his private jet to caliharee.  :o

Bellamy was fairly good striker, who will/is hard to replace.  FF should have allowed souey enough funds to pay for one BEFORE letting the welsh twat leave. 

However due to the shady game hes playing with us all, this ofcourse wasnt allowed to happen.

Getting rid of obrien and butt is great.....the brummies claim they will buy butt, they may be liars tho  ;)

Personally i agree with above, we should have loaned ambrose out, as for me hes got more potential then milner, but tbh they both are squad filler fodder.

If we dont get a striker in before sep then we are in trouble......i have a feeling freddy has some cunnig/coniving scheme hatched.  EEEEK!  /shudder

may God have murcy on us all!!

8147[/snapback]

are you taking the piss, or just after a wind up ?

News to me......

Manchester City are poised to make an improved offer for Fulham's French midfield man Steed Malbranque after having a £4m bid turned down.

City boss Stuart Pearce wants to add the 25-year-old to his squad after losing England star Shaun Wright-Phillips to Chelsea for £21m.

Fulham have snubbed the first approach, but City will return on Thursday.

And BBC Sport understands City hope Malbranque may even sign before Saturday's friendly against Olympiakos.

Malbranque joined Fulham from Lyon for £5m in August 2001, and has been highly influential in Chris Coleman's side.

"We still retain a strong interest in the player," a City spokesman told the club's website.

Pearce still has some of the proceeds of Shaun Wright-Phillips' £21m sale to spend and is believed to be considering an improved bid for Malbranque.

Malbranque has scored 38 goals in his four seasons with Fulham, but is primarily a creative midfielder and City have lacked that type of player since the departure of Ali Benarbia.

He had previously been linked with interest from Aston Villa.

Pretty sure that's not true.

7372[/snapback]

Aye, the Man City spokesman is just lying :o

7582[/snapback]

Member of football club in lying scandel ;)

Aston Villa were the team who bid for him.

7733[/snapback]

Well amazingly Man City no longer want him :( . I know for a fact that they didn't put a single bid in for him, so I assume this was something to do with forcing our hand with Boa Morte.

8039[/snapback]

I know you have your contacts gol and i normally trust them, however for something that has not meant to have happened why has Pearce just been on Sky talking about how he is disapointed the bid was leaked out?