Fat girls you'd still *take out for a nice meal

Smooth Operator

Jeeeeez guys..apart from the big black lady, i'd hardly call these girls fat  B) OK, they're not skinny rakes but fat??  ;) more like curvier!

98167[/snapback]

Ah pet you're fat as fuck aren't you. :)

98301[/snapback]

:):blush:

No, im not fat, i suppose im what you call curvy :blush: Would hate to be 'fat' but thats because i feel uncomfortable if i put on weight not because society says i should be a certain size.

Why are you fat as fuck?

98314[/snapback]

Do you mean physically uncomfortable or do you mean you feel socially uncomfortable?

98317[/snapback]

physically uncomfortable really...i like to feel ok in my clothes (as in not having a spare belly hanging over my jeans and two chins above my tshirt)! :) and if i put on too much weight i just dont feel 'right' But i suppose it has a knock on effect because if i dont feel happy with my size then yes, it does effect me socially as im just not comfortable or confident with myself.

Saying that though, im not paranoid :blush: i wouldnt want to be skinny and like most people i put on a few pounds over christmas without stressing!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeeeeez guys..apart from the big black lady, i'd hardly call these girls fat  B) OK, they're not skinny rakes but fat??  ;) more like curvier!

98167[/snapback]

98301[/snapback]

:blush::blush:

No, im not fat, i suppose im what you call curvy :blush: Would hate to be 'fat' but thats because i feel uncomfortable if i put on weight not because society says i should be a certain size.

Why are you fat as fuck?

98314[/snapback]

What you call curvy is commonly known as fat! We may need pictorial proof in this instance!

I'm not fat as fuck, I'm carrying a little more timber currently than usual at the mo but it's far from being fat.

Jeeeeez guys..apart from the big black lady, i'd hardly call these girls fat  B) OK, they're not skinny rakes but fat??  :blush: more like curvier!

98167[/snapback]

98301[/snapback]

No, im not fat, i suppose im what you call curvy :) Would hate to be 'fat' but thats because i feel uncomfortable if i put on weight not because society says i should be a certain size.

Why are you fat as fuck?

98314[/snapback]

What you call curvy is commonly known as fat! We may need pictorial proof in this instance!

I'm not fat as fuck, I'm carrying a little more timber currently than usual at the mo but it's far from being fat.

98341[/snapback]

i dont agree...i think of curvy as meaning you have some flesh on the bones and some shape! :blush:

As for the pictorial proof.... ;) Not necessary as i couldnt give a fuck what any of you think anyway :) hubby loves my figure and thats all that matters!

Jeeeeez guys..apart from the big black lady, i'd hardly call these girls fat  B) OK, they're not skinny rakes but fat??  :blush: more like curvier!

98167[/snapback]

Ah pet you're fat as fuck aren't you. :crylaughin:

98301[/snapback]

No, im not fat, i suppose im what you call curvy :) Would hate to be 'fat' but thats because i feel uncomfortable if i put on weight not because society says i should be a certain size.

Why are you fat as fuck?

98314[/snapback]

98341[/snapback]

i dont agree...i think of curvy as meaning you have some flesh on the bones and some shape! :blush:

As for the pictorial proof.... ;) Not necessary as i couldnt give a fuck what any of you think anyway :) hubby loves my figure and thats all that matters!

98344[/snapback]

EDIT: hubby loves my chubby figure and thats all that matters!

:)

I'm on a diet at the moment as I want to lose a stone or so (my extra timber). It's horrible feeling hungry all the time and not being able to get pissed, but needs must I suppose.

98346[/snapback]

Renton is fat *makes mental note*

B)

I'm on a diet at the moment as I want to lose a stone or so (my extra timber). It's horrible feeling hungry all the time and not being able to get pissed, but needs must I suppose.

98346[/snapback]

B)

98349[/snapback]

Big-boned. ;)

Want to get down to 13 stone if poss like, but not that bothered as long as I fit my trousers. Anyway, it's alright for a bloke to carry extra timber.

98167[/snapback]

Ah pet you're fat as fuck aren't you. :blush:

98301[/snapback]

Why are you fat as fuck?

98314[/snapback]

98341[/snapback]

98344[/snapback]

98347[/snapback]

yeah ok mate... :crylaughin:

98167[/snapback]

98301[/snapback]

Why are you fat as fuck?

98314[/snapback]

98341[/snapback]

98344[/snapback]

98347[/snapback]

yeah ok mate... :blush:

98367[/snapback]

Handbags, touchy. Only joking! :crylaughin:

98346[/snapback]

as long as you eat healthily and exercise, you can lose weight without having to feel hungry all the time. Eat little and often, drink lots of water, if you have to snack have fruit or yoghurt or something boring like that B) Best thing is not to eat a huge meal late in the evening then go to bed!

98167[/snapback]

98301[/snapback]

:blush::blush:

No, im not fat, i suppose im what you call curvy :crylaughin: Would hate to be 'fat' but thats because i feel uncomfortable if i put on weight not because society says i should be a certain size.

Why are you fat as fuck?

98314[/snapback]

98341[/snapback]

98344[/snapback]

98347[/snapback]

yeah ok mate... :woosh:

98367[/snapback]

Handbags, touchy. Only joking! :blush:

98372[/snapback]

nah not touchy about my wieght, im small and perfectly formed, so why should i be?? :)

All im saying is just because a woman isnt 7 stone, with no tits or flesh on her doesnt mean shes fat!! :)

98346[/snapback]

as long as you eat healthily and exercise, you can lose weight without having to feel hungry all the time. Eat little and often, drink lots of water, if you have to snack have fruit or yoghurt or something boring like that B) Best thing is not to eat a huge meal late in the evening then go to bed!

98375[/snapback]

Yeah, that's good advice. For some reason the only place I feel really hungry is work - boredom I guess. Exercise is the other thing but it's a bit hard in this shitty weather.

98346[/snapback]

as long as you eat healthily and exercise, you can lose weight without having to feel hungry all the time. Eat little and often, drink lots of water, if you have to snack have fruit or yoghurt or something boring like that ;) Best thing is not to eat a huge meal late in the evening then go to bed!

98375[/snapback]

Yeah, that's good advice. For some reason the only place I feel really hungry is work - boredom I guess. Exercise is the other thing but it's a bit hard in this shitty weather.

98378[/snapback]

im the other way round, i dont eat so much at work...its when im sat here on my chubby arse at the pc that i want to pig myself!! B)

My mate has lost 3 stone, when she really fancies something to eat in between her meals she eats mixed fruit and nuts...a bag lasts for ages and stops you eating really fatty snacks like crisps and chocolate.

And always eat a good breakfast if you can...porridge is great at keeping you feeling full up...(my god, i sound like a bloody member of weight-watchers here) :blush::blush:

Talking of WW....have any of you ever been? i absolutely refuse to spend my hard earned cash on being humiliated in front of loads of people and couldnt really give a shit what weight you've lost that week! How god awful is that?

98346[/snapback]

as long as you eat healthily and exercise, you can lose weight without having to feel hungry all the time. Eat little and often, drink lots of water, if you have to snack have fruit or yoghurt or something boring like that :blush: Best thing is not to eat a huge meal late in the evening then go to bed!

98375[/snapback]

98378[/snapback]

im the other way round, i dont eat so much at work...its when im sat here on my chubby arse at the pc that i want to pig myself!! ;)

My mate has lost 3 stone, when she really fancies something to eat in between her meals she eats mixed fruit and nuts...a bag lasts for ages and stops you eating really fatty snacks like crisps and chocolate.

And always eat a good breakfast if you can...porridge is great at keeping you feeling full up...(my god, i sound like a bloody member of weight-watchers here) :):blush:

Talking of WW....have any of you ever been? i absolutely refuse to spend my hard earned cash on being humiliated in front of loads of people and couldnt really give a shit what weight you've lost that week! How god awful is that?

98381[/snapback]

I'm not so far down the line I need weight watchers, but even if I was, I wouldn't do it for the reasons you mention. OK I'm going to shut myself up on this thread now because I'm beginning to sound gay. B):blush:

98346[/snapback]

as long as you eat healthily and exercise, you can lose weight without having to feel hungry all the time. Eat little and often, drink lots of water, if you have to snack have fruit or yoghurt or something boring like that :blush: Best thing is not to eat a huge meal late in the evening then go to bed!

98375[/snapback]

98378[/snapback]

im the other way round, i dont eat so much at work...its when im sat here on my chubby arse at the pc that i want to pig myself!! ;)

And always eat a good breakfast if you can...porridge is great at keeping you feeling full up...(my god, i sound like a bloody member of weight-watchers here) :):)

98381[/snapback]

I'm not so far down the line I need weight watchers, but even if I was, I wouldn't do it for the reasons you mention. OK I'm going to shut myself up on this thread now because I'm beginning to sound gay. B):blush:

98384[/snapback]

nowt wrong with letting your gay side shine through Renton :blush:

Liza Tarbuck

98337[/snapback]

:blush: yes

Lisa Riley.

98340[/snapback]

:blush: no

98346[/snapback]

B)

98349[/snapback]

Big-boned. ;)

Want to get down to 13 stone if poss like, but not that bothered as long as I fit my trousers. Anyway, it's alright for a bloke to carry extra timber.

98351[/snapback]

I find it easier just to buy bigger trousers these days :blush:

Liza Tarbuck

98337[/snapback]

Lisa Riley.

98340[/snapback]

98346[/snapback]

B)

98349[/snapback]

Big-boned. ;)

98351[/snapback]

98720[/snapback]

Gemmill gets his with a prescription waistband these days from his GP.

Liza Tarbuck

98337[/snapback]

Lisa Riley.

98340[/snapback]

98346[/snapback]

B)

98349[/snapback]

Big-boned. ;)

98351[/snapback]

98720[/snapback]

Down to 13 stone? Big boned? Hmmm... bit suss there. Weight should be height appropriate IMO.

Liza Tarbuck

98337[/snapback]

Lisa Riley.

98340[/snapback]

98346[/snapback]

B)

98349[/snapback]

Big-boned. ;)

98351[/snapback]

98720[/snapback]

Down to 13 stone? Big boned? Hmmm... bit suss there. Weight should be height appropriate IMO.

98728[/snapback]

Renton is 4ft7 tbh.