Which console?

Gemmill

Starfields one of the biggest releases of the year, space Skyrim.

Lies of P is fantastic.

Sea of Stars is a really great modern take on old Chrono Trigger/Final Fantasy style JRPGs

Deathloop is very very good.

It Takes Two is the best couch coop game...ever. Definitely one for you and your partner to play (thats on EA play)

• Like 1

On 22/10/2023 at 09:43, Gemmill said:

I've fired into Far Cry 5 which I'm enjoying so far.

Any recommends from the Game Pass Ultimate games?

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-game-pass/games

You can't shag and subsequently commit vehicular homicide on a lady of the night on Far Cry 5 - What are you playing at?

On a serious note Far Cry 5 is class (better than 6 IMO) - You get to blast your way through a hardcore christian doomsday cult, what's not to like?

If you like mindless, first person shooting, extreme violence then give Wolfenstein a go. Old bloods, new order, new colossus > in that order for chronology.

Assassins Creed Odyssey is quality too (Origins is shite).

Literally all of the gears of war games.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

81GNEB8u4NL.jpg

This is a great game- First person like Far Cry, with some great play mechanics. 

There’s a sequel which is equally good, if not better. 

I loved the first one but struggled with the second. I do need to give it a second blast though. The stand alone DLC (also on game pass) was pretty decent too.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Aye, the second is a bit different, but it’s worth it. 

I like to follow canon in games, so having to pick the character threw me. (Aye, I'm a dork, fuck off)  I think I went with with Corvo again for continuance and then spent the whole time wondering if his bairn got better missions/powers :lol: