injuries

Geordie Boyo

;)

Last time I went to Jujitsu I came out with a bruise covering the back of my arm. It was just black with a purple ring around it...! My sparing partner came down on it with his knee.

Where do you do the jujitsu?

Don't talk to me about injuries; my shoulder, calf, and thigh are giving me agony from my ju jitsu grading on Saturday. Not to mention the wonderful collection of bruises.

106308[/snapback]

I hope for your sake it was last Saturday.

This thread is PACKED with euphemisms.  "Ju jitsu grading".  "Black bruise with a purple ring round it."  "Where do you do the ju jitsu?!"

Thinly veiled nancy boy talk if you ask me!

106324[/snapback]

;)

;)

Last time I went to Jujitsu I came out with a bruise covering the back of my arm. It was just black with a purple ring around it...! My sparing partner came down on it with his knee.

106322[/snapback]

In Leeds (where I live).

It wasn't the hardest grading I've done (I didn't get any 2 man attacks, or sharps :jester:), but the 'room' (one of those permanent massive tent structures) we did it in was fucking freezing (about 7 degrees). I'm surprised I didn't do more damage to myself.

Mick.jpg

Yer gonna eat lightnin'!  And yer gonna crap thunder!

106297[/snapback]

I was crapping thunder when I saw this calamity James style bump... come straight up. I had a third fecking knee...! ;)

106325[/snapback]

Desperately flicking thorugh my Hermer-English dictionary, here.

;)

106322[/snapback]

In Leeds (where I live).

It wasn't the hardest grading I've done (I didn't get any 2 man attacks, or sharps :jester:), but the 'room' (one of those permanent massive tent structures) we did it in was fucking freezing (about 7 degrees). I'm surprised I didn't do more damage to myself.

106328[/snapback]

Fuck's sake, man, stop it, I'm crying here.

:jester:

106322[/snapback]

In Leeds (where I live).

106328[/snapback]

106330[/snapback]

;):jester:

They're not even trying to hide it anymore. Finbar Saunders-tastic.

:jester:

106322[/snapback]

In Leeds (where I live).

106328[/snapback]

106330[/snapback]

I didn't notice anything remotely innuendo-esque about that post. You've got it on the brain, should change your username to DotBumCraft tbh.

:icon_lol:

106322[/snapback]

In Leeds (where I live).

It wasn't the hardest grading I've done (I didn't get any 2 man attacks, or sharps :(), but the 'room' (one of those permanent massive tent structures) we did it in was fucking freezing (about 7 degrees). I'm surprised I didn't do more damage to myself.

106328[/snapback]

106330[/snapback]

They're not even trying to hide it anymore. Finbar Saunders-tastic.

106335[/snapback]

:jester: I couldn't even highlight them all, is it just me or does "the... :jester: ...'room'" sound like a gay sex dungeon?

;)  :jester:

I didn't notice anything remotely innuendo-esque about that post. You've got it on the brain, should change your username to DotBumCraft tbh.

106344[/snapback]

:jester: Dub me what you want, but I'm not playing :jester: JuJitsu :icon_lol: with you!

any sport apart from football is for gays. FACTISSIMO.

105679[/snapback]

WRONGAMUNDO

105727[/snapback]

Goaltender is the gay choice in hockey. 'Ooooo..no contact on me! NO CONTACT!'

Wuss. ;)

105998[/snapback]

Ok I'd like to see you stand in the way of a 80+mph shot and still call me a wuss, it's all very well to yell "teabag" from behind the plexi. :jester:

No contact? I got involved in a fight the other week :jester:

any sport apart from football is for gays. FACTISSIMO.

105679[/snapback]

WRONGAMUNDO

105727[/snapback]

Goaltender is the gay choice in hockey. 'Ooooo..no contact on me! NO CONTACT!'

Wuss. ;)

105998[/snapback]

Ok I'd like to see you stand in the way of a 80+mph shot and still call me a wuss, it's all very well to yell "teabag" from behind the plexi. :jester:

No contact? I got involved in a fight the other week :jester:

106404[/snapback]

Was the other end of the pitch and you shouted "Stop it boys?" Ice Hockey goalies are only in goal because they can't skate FACT

It was the way he put it in quotation marks that did it for me.  Not just a room, a :jester: room :jester:

106349[/snapback]

Only a bean counting desk monkey such as you could glean so much enjoyment from punctation.

106426[/snapback]

Two man attacks tbh. ;)

No contact? I got involved in a fight the other week  :(

106404[/snapback]

;):jester::jester: I can just imagine you, attempting to run from the crease and slipping and sliding over shouting 'I'm going to fucking have you.' :jester:

If it makes you feel any better, the best fight I've ever seen live was Satosaari V Shmyr. Shmyr pinned Tommi against the net so Sato started laying punches on him...he was really, really pissed off, funnier for the fact I'd never seen him lose his rag before. Anyway, Tommi got ejected for leaving his gloves on and using his stick to fight. :icon_lol:

No contact? I got involved in a fight the other week  :blush:

106404[/snapback]

;):jester::jester: I can just imagine you, attempting to run from the crease and slipping and sliding over shouting 'I'm going to fucking have you.' :jester:

If it makes you feel any better, the best fight I've ever seen live was Satosaari V Shmyr. Shmyr pinned Tommi against the net so Sato started laying punches on him...he was really, really pissed off, funnier for the fact I'd never seen him lose his rag before. Anyway, Tommi got ejected for leaving his gloves on and using his stick to fight. :icon_lol:

106446[/snapback]

What a legend that man was :icon_lol:

And as for mine, two guys having a fight, one had pulled the other's jersey over his head so I skate up and shove him going "fuck off". No punches thrown as there were several people there to break it up....which is good because he was bigger than me :blush: (I'd taken off my mask, blocker + catcher just so you don't go saying I'm a wuss :( )

And as for mine, two guys having a fight, one had pulled the other's jersey over his head so I skate up and shove him going "fuck off". No punches thrown as there were several people there to break it up....which is good because he was bigger than me  :jester:  (I'd taken off my mask, blocker + catcher just so you don't go saying I'm a wuss  ;) )

106713[/snapback]

Tsk tsk...third man in Brocky. Should have been 10 + game. :jester: