ManUre v Toon - Official match thread

peasepud

thought we played well at times, it just happens that man u were in very good form today.

we didnt play our best, and we cant expect to beat an in form man u side at the minute imo.

I also think souness being on tv cursed us.

We were looking good until the Ramage mistake, i was thinking keep this up, and we might get something. Then unfortunately we gave them a goal and after that they took over the game and we looked at times like Souness was back in charge of the back four!

But it was manu at their best, and when they are they can rip most teams apart so having "got away" with a 2-0 defeat we don't need worry about it too much if we turn up against Liverpool and put in a good performance.

Unfortunately, we have to report a shameful incident at half-time: John Farrell from Dublin claiming to be a Newcastle fan took part in a penalty shootout and scored wearing a full Manchester United kit.

John, you are a disgrace to the Emerald Isle and the team you claim to support....

:)

Bizarre game, good first 5 minutes where we looked like we might compete, piss poor gift of a first, shite second, the usual thorn in our side of Ronaldo was twatful, no horse face who'd usually destroy us, Manure missed loads of sitters.

I thought we'd get beat by 1 or 2 goals, but I was expecting us to put up a decent fight. We were pretty poor and Man U played well.

Mind, if you know who was still around, I think it would have been a lot worse.

I've defended Ameobi in the past but he was a waste of a shirt yesterday.

106055[/snapback]

Fair do's but so was Parker, Shearer, Emre, Ramage, Boumsong, Solano and N'Zogbia etc.