Moyles - Chris Martin

Holden McGroin

Come on - it could be worse

Sarah Cox or Scott Bloody Mills (who is seriously unfunny)

106165[/snapback]

Scott Mills is fucking quality, he's the only reason I can stomach to listen to Radio 1 nowadays.

106401[/snapback]

Seriously, you would have to be a total moron to find Scott Mills entertaining. No offence like.

Come on - it could be worse

Sarah Cox or Scott Bloody Mills (who is seriously unfunny)

106165[/snapback]

Scott Mills is fucking quality, he's the only reason I can stomach to listen to Radio 1 nowadays.

106401[/snapback]

Seriously, you would have to be a total moron to find Scott Mills entertaining. No offence like.

106493[/snapback]

He's funny!

I'm also glad he's admitted that the music he plays is crap so I don't have to judge him.

Homophobe tbh. ;)

I am gonna have to back Brock (to an extent)

Mills' features CAN be funny. I agree though they are very local radio, but not many are doing it as well as he does on local radio.

Moyles is sounding tired, Zane Lowe shouts too much.

As cheesy as it is Dave Pearce's weekend dance anthems has filled many a dull Sunday evening M1 drive.

For southerners I do enjoy Richard Bacon on the otherwise very ordinary Capital.

Otherwise it's Five Live all the way.

Mills' features CAN be funny. I agree though they are very local radio, but not many are doing it as well as he does on local radio.

As cheesy as it is Dave Pearce's weekend dance anthems has filled many a dull Sunday evening M1 drive.

For southerners I do enjoy Richard Bacon on the otherwise very ordinary Capital.

107130[/snapback]

Dave Pearce is terrible mate IMO of course. That bit where he reads out recorded messages of KERAZY people heading out clubbing "Alright Dave, can you play some dancey cack for me and my mates who are off out to so and so a place. ROLL ANOTHER FAT ONE DAVE!"

107130[/snapback]

Dave Pearce is terrible mate IMO of course. That bit where he reads out recorded messages of KERAZY people heading out clubbing "Alright Dave, can you play some dancey cack for me and my mates who are off out to so and so a place. ROLL ANOTHER FAT ONE DAVE!"

107139[/snapback]

PHAT tbh.

Unless you're refering to the sausage or swiss variety.

The worst offenders are JK and Joel. They are truely woeful. You can't even tell one from they other when they are wittering on. Colin and Edith are pretty poor aswell, especially that thing they were doing where they get people from workplaces or 6th forms on the phone to talk about random crap and pick a song every day.

I can't bear radio, I even have to take my mp3 player in the car for the 10 minute journey to work. I just end up wanting to smash the thing in, whether it be the adverts, the constant news bulletins or simply the inane wittering of the presenters.

I can't bear radio, I even have to take my mp3 player in the car for the 10 minute journey to work. I just end up wanting to smash the thing in, whether it be the adverts, the constant news bulletins or simply the inane wittering of the presenters.

107172[/snapback]

I lurve radio, a free and (almost) limitless medium. Getting one of those DAB digital things for my birthday in a couple of weeks time. :o

despise adverts with a burning passionate rage that shatters my normally calm exterior.

Radio 2 can be good if you catch Wossy "interviewing" the right kind of guest.

Only bother with 5Live when I can't get to a tv on matchday.

Local Radio serves no purpose other than as a platform for incessant adverts of less quality than those fucking finances ones on the tv. They chop bad music in half and the stations are populated by folk Kerazier than a student with a cone on his head. Factalicious.

107130[/snapback]

107139[/snapback]

I wasn't nominating the dude for a Sony. I merely think that when it comes to filling the incredibly dull stretch of the M1 between Leeds and Coventry the actual songs he plays have a rather uplifting (in a "I remember tupping a lass to this at university" type of way) effect.

"stunts" are on local radio because its too peurile for national radio FFS

107137[/snapback]

I agree to an extent, but 10 million a week are listening to the station so they must be doing something right for their target audience. (Of which neither of us are)

I am aware of just how manufactured his 'wind up' calls are, but, I still have found myself laughing at them from time to time. I can't help it as some (not many) of them are genuinely funny.