Bellamy

Guest CrimsonFault

Lua Lua just scored too...

Get over it.

107897[/snapback]

Lua Lua is gay though.

107898[/snapback]

In all seriousness, credit to Lua Lua for playing well after what happened to him a few weeks back.

Get over it.

107897[/snapback]

Lua Lua is gay though.

107898[/snapback]

In all seriousness, credit to Lua Lua for playing well after what happened to him a few weeks back.

107899[/snapback]

he's been playing his socks off since he got back from the Cup of Nations. And on an unrelated note I saw him at the bowling alley in Pompey about a month ago.

Bellamy has made it 3-2. I'm not one of those who are still obsessed with him, but I have to say I'm gutted he doesn't play for us anymore. Cheers, Graeme.

107907[/snapback]

I feel the same way.

Really miss this...

BellamyCraig20050126Rlg.jpg

The fact of the matter is, we let a bloody good player go, complete tosser as a person, but ultimately he's outstanding player and we miss his goals and pace.

The fact of the matter is, we let a bloody good player go, complete tosser as a person, but ultimately he's outstanding player and we miss his goals and pace.

107915[/snapback]

Sadly for us - he's a much improved player now.

Probably just a coincidence that the saddoes who are glad to see him gone (and the Toon weakened) are the very same who think that Dyer will amount to anything more than just being a plain and simple cunt.

CB: 19 appearances (Prem, FAC, WC) – 15 goals …

3 less than Owen, Shearer and Ameobi combined  :o

107919[/snapback]

Now thats a scary stat. Thanks you Scottish cunt. On the plus side we've still got Ameoba and Chopra.

107919[/snapback]

Now thats a scary stat. Thanks you Scottish cunt. On the plus side we've still got Ameoba and Chopra.

107959[/snapback]

you mean Chopri

Guest CrimsonFault

Get over it.

107897[/snapback]

Lua Lua is gay though.

107898[/snapback]

Childish tbh

107916[/snapback]

I thought you were ignoring my posts from now on?

107919[/snapback]

107959[/snapback]

you mean Chopri

107960[/snapback]

No, I meant that our skillful centre forward is as much use as a single celled organism.

Get over it.

107897[/snapback]

Lua Lua is gay though.

107898[/snapback]

107899[/snapback]

he's been playing his socks off since he got back from the Cup of Nations. And on an unrelated note I saw him at the bowling alley in Pompey about a month ago.

107902[/snapback]

Lua Lua is alright. He's got pace, flair and would be a big player for us now, having suffered the lower expectations that fuckwit inflicted on us...and by that I mean he would have always been 2nd best to Bellamy, but would certainly be many many times better than Ameobi as well as he has a bit of spirit, desire and leadership about him.

Most definitely too good for Portsmouth.

Interesting stuff.

107901[/snapback]

Poor old Gemmill. One day he'll come to terms with the fact that his judgement is shite

107970[/snapback]

Wouldn't it be funny if it was on the SAME DAY that you came to terms with the fact that Bellamy is not a Newcastle player?