Spurs (h) piss-up.

catmag

Sorry for being a complete anti-social bastid, but it all turned into a bit of a whistle-stop. Cath was laughing at my 'bald spot' mind you, so she can feck off!  :)

113805[/snapback]

Did somebody saw something?

113811[/snapback]

Who was your mate? ;) He was cattled...did he stop out for much longer? Can't be having that sort of carry on in the Trent, man.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for being a complete anti-social bastid, but it all turned into a bit of a whistle-stop. Cath was laughing at my 'bald spot' mind you, so she can feck off!  :slap:

113805[/snapback]

113811[/snapback]

Who was your mate? ;) He was cattled...did he stop out for much longer? Can't be having that sort of carry on in the Trent, man.

113816[/snapback]

I sent him home just after 7pm. He then came back 10 minutes later :) before going again. I rang him Sunday morning cos we were supposed to be going for a run, but he had 'the flu' and his Mrs wasn't talking to him as when he got back (already an hour late) he went to his local for one instead of straight home. His dinner was in the bin I think. :) Honestly, the lad used to be a beer monster but he just can't take it any more.

Sorry for being a complete anti-social bastid, but it all turned into a bit of a whistle-stop. Cath was laughing at my 'bald spot' mind you, so she can feck off!  :lol:

113805[/snapback]

113811[/snapback]

113816[/snapback]

I sent him home just after 7pm. He then came back 10 minutes later :) before going again. I rang him Sunday morning cos we were supposed to be going for a run, but he had 'the flu' and his Mrs wasn't talking to him as when he got back (already an hour late) he went to his local for one instead of straight home. His dinner was in the bin I think. :) Honestly, the lad used to be a beer monster but he just can't take it any more.

113817[/snapback]

He started fair knocking them back the second he saw Gemmil like. :slap:

What was he like with that Spurs supporter? ;)

113828[/snapback]

Good natured stuff. Not sure if the lad realised that though.

Nice to meet you mate.  Although I did think you were just some weirdo when you first turned up. ;)

113846[/snapback]

And I changed your opinion how exactly?

113851[/snapback]

Now I KNOW you're just some weirdo. :)

What was he like with that Spurs supporter? ;)

113828[/snapback]

Good natured stuff. Not sure if the lad realised that though.

113829[/snapback]

I had a word at the bar with him to make sure he knew it was good natured and, if not, that I wasn't with him. :)

It was a canny day out on Saturday.  Nice to meet Sandy and his mate, and nice to almost see mancy....

113921[/snapback]

Treat 'em mean and keep 'em keen tbh. ;)

Tremendous stuff. I'll have to make another appearance sooner rather than later, that's your warning.

113837[/snapback]

and Im sorry for actually thinking you were HTT at the start, Im stood there thinking "that kidda's keeping a close eye on whats going on!!" :lol:

sorry mate :blush:

oh! and was Mancy there was he? ;)

It was a canny day out on Saturday.  Nice to meet Sandy and his mate, and nice to almost see mancy....

113921[/snapback]

Treat 'em mean and keep 'em keen tbh. ;)

114028[/snapback]

There's nowt like keeping your options open petal. :lol: