Wogan

Meenzer

Anyway, back to the subject. Remember when he used to present Blanket Ani?

woganpic_2.jpg

112306[/snapback]

Do you reckon he's a vodka and red bull man, or a rum and cherry coke man?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to hate Diet Coke, but then I got drinking it for a while and now I can't go back to full fat.  It's too sugary.

112305[/snapback]

Get yourself an orange juice, you nonce. :lol:

112307[/snapback]

Fruit juice is benter than diet soda. FACT!

I used to hate Diet Coke, but then I got drinking it for a while and now I can't go back to full fat.  It's too sugary.

112305[/snapback]

Get yourself an orange juice, you nonce. :lol:

112307[/snapback]

Fruit juice is benter than diet soda. FACT!

112311[/snapback]

Not as bent as smoothies.

Fruit juice is benter than diet soda.  FACT!

112311[/snapback]

You're already prancing around the canteen to Streisand, I don't think it could be any clearer if you stuck your manhood in the financial director tbh.

Fruit juice is benter than diet soda.  FACT!

112311[/snapback]

You're already prancing around the canteen to Streisand, I don't think it could be any clearer if you stuck your manhood in the financial director tbh.

112313[/snapback]

:lol:

Nowt bent about smoothies Doc! MAN'S drinks!

112305[/snapback]

Diet Coke is using sweetener. This has a quite interesting effect, the body thinks it gets real sugar but it doesn't, therefore it's demanding real sugar. Therefore people who drink diet coke often substitute the sugar that should be in diet coke with sugar via other stuff - like chocolate.

So, Gemmill did you get fat before you started drinking Diet Coke? :lol:

112305[/snapback]

Diet Coke is using sweetener. This has a quite interesting effect, the body thinks it gets real sugar but it doesn't, therefore it's demanding real sugar. Therefore people who drink diet coke often substitute the sugar that should be in diet coke with sugar via other stuff - like chocolate.

So, Gemmill did you get fat before you started drinking Diet Coke? :razz:

112322[/snapback]

Silence speccy four-eyes! :lol:

Craving sugar from other sources, and the sweetners they use cause cancer.

112336[/snapback]

Maybe that's how they help weight loss? :lol:

And it's a lot worse for you than drinking full fat versions.

112330[/snapback]

Sounds too much like a sexual encounter with the Fish tbh.

Anyway, back to the subject. Remember when he used to present Blanket Ani?

woganpic_2.jpg

112306[/snapback]

Do you reckon he's a vodka and red bull man, or a rum and cherry coke man?

112309[/snapback]

The cheek! Wogan's strictly a Baileys man. He sends his production minions out to procure a bottle immediately before every Eurovision and promptly demolishes it in the commentary box over the course of the next three hours whilst regaling us with his witticisms.

How is he taking 3 hours over a bottle of Baileys? 

112451[/snapback]

He probably alternates with shots of whatever horrendous tree-sap and potato concoction passes for the local spirit of choice in the Eastern Bloc shithole that only won the previous year's contest because its 27 neighbours who used to be all one country kept giving it douze after douze.

If the Eurovision could be evolved into a fully blown political system the Balkans would be a lot more stable.

112459[/snapback]

It's weird. The Serbs throw bottles at the Montenegrins when they dare to win their joint national final, but as soon as they take part separately they'll be flinging douzes at each other instead. Maybe they could achieve lasting peace by splintering into village states and instigating a year-long cycle of televised singing festivals where the votes are rigged so everyone finishes joint 1st with 58 points.

I think that the country who wins the Eurovision Pop Quiz should adopt the song as their national anthem. Imagine Golden Bollocks singing "Teenage Life" at the World Cup.

Come on Daz!!!

The campaign starts here...

http://www.dazsampson.co.uk/

112473[/snapback]

Never heard of the bloke, but just having a look at his website, is he up on any charges?