Introduction Thread

Mad-on-the-cocks

As the title says, couldn't find one so Hello, before I tell you who I support and listen to all the jokes about hubcaps and all that, I would like to wish the Smoggies all te best for tonights great comeback.

Not as good as Istanbul like, anyway as you have guessed mentioning Istanbul, I am a Liverpool supporter.

As the title says, couldn't find one so Hello, before I tell you who I support and listen to all the jokes about hubcaps and all that, I would like to wish the Smoggies all te best for tonights great comeback.

Not as good as Istanbul like, anyway as you have guessed mentioning Istanbul, I am a Liverpool supporter.

116709[/snapback]

ooh trying to wind people up already! :lol:

No not really, found here through this funny thread thats on our Livepool boards, got to say, very funny.

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?...topic=4917&st=0

116712[/snapback]

just read the thread on your forum... our very own smooth operator is making a name for himself!!! :lol:

116724[/snapback]

Link ?

116725[/snapback]

http://www.ynwa.tv/forum/index.php?showtopic=95289

hello and welcome :lol:

Pretty used to scousers, theres loads of em here in Torquay  :lol:We have an area we call 'the scouse riviera'  :lol: 

(no disrespect to you)

116716[/snapback]

Is that where the cars are all parked on bricks and the white lines on the road blow away in a breeze ????

hello and welcome :lol:

Pretty used to scousers, theres loads of em here in Torquay  :lol: We have an area we call 'the scouse riviera'  :lol: 

(no disrespect to you)

116716[/snapback]

I thought that was Birkenhead.

Hi, just registered today got here thru the "note in the paper" thread.  :lol:

117177[/snapback]

Welcome GBroon :lol:

Keep your back to the wall until you find out which of these lot are bummers, mind. Safety first.