Me and Meenzer

Smooth Operator

So did yous ever.....like.......experiment together? :angry:

123812[/snapback]

as i was scrolling down reading this thread, i was dying to ask that very same question :lol:

what an amazing coincidence you've 'found' each other though :angry: cant believe you've both been posting on here all this time and didnt know though :icon_lol:

Weren't you on each others MSN then? Surely things you've both said on here in the past would have made you both twig before now?

123824[/snapback]

Didn't have a clue until today when he said he was terrorizing Gossy high street when Shearer signed for us, that and the fact he is a Liberal Democrat made me enquire.

He made the connection about me knowing a lad who killed himself that he would have probably heard about but from that he would never have known who I was though.

It's a funny old world.

Can't wait 'til Wacky sees this thread :lol:

123823[/snapback]

I've already pm'd him in readiness, problem is i'm off home now and wont be able to defend myself until after the shit has been slung!!! :icon_lol:

123827[/snapback]

You should buy yourself a pc for home. And a laptop while you're at it.

123812[/snapback]

as i was scrolling down reading this thread, i was dying to ask that very same question :lol:

what an amazing coincidence you've 'found' each other though :angry: cant believe you've both been posting on here all this time and didnt know though :icon_lol:

Weren't you on each others MSN then? Surely things you've both said on here in the past would have made you both twig before now?

123824[/snapback]

Didn't have a clue until today when he said he was terrorizing Gossy high street when Shearer signed for us, that and the fact he is a Liberal Democrat made me enquire.

He made the connection about me knowing a lad who killed himself that he would have probably heard about but from that he would never have known who I was though.

It's a funny old world.

123829[/snapback]

it certainly is! :angry:

Next you will have to plan your reunion...and please post us piccys <_<

123812[/snapback]

123824[/snapback]

It's a funny old world.

123829[/snapback]

Terrorising Gossy High Street HAS to be a euphemism!