The Fantastic Toontastic Travelling Kittens!

catmag

Cath's cats are stopping at mine for the next fortnight, so while she's taking this teddy to Australia, if anyone's going anywhere and would like to stuff them in their suitcase so that she has some comedy photos to come home to, I'll be more than happy to let you take them. ;)

You fucker ;)

If there is as much as one piece of fur out of place on those kittens when I get back you won't know your arse from your elbow as one will be shoved up the other! ;)

You fucker  ;)

If there is as much as one piece of fur out of place on those kittens when I get back you  won't know your arse from your elbow as one will be shoved up the other!  ;)

127354[/snapback]

You're going to shove his arse up his elbow?? How does that work? I suppose you learn these new fangled techniques being a nurse.

You fucker  ;)

If there is as much as one piece of fur out of place on those kittens when I get back you  won't know your arse from your elbow as one will be shoved up the other!  ;)

127354[/snapback]

You're going to shove his arse up his elbow?? How does that work? I suppose you learn these new fangled techniques being a nurse.

127380[/snapback]

It's amazing what I'm capable of when I'm angry :rolleyes:

:puke:

you  won't know your arse from your elbow as one will be shoved up the other!  ;)

127354[/snapback]

I don't doubt the kittens will be the same when Gemmill's had his wicked way with them ;) Edited by Jonny2J

you  won't know your arse from your elbow as one will be shoved up the other!  ;)

127354[/snapback]

I don't doubt the kittens will be the same when Gemmill's had his wicked way with them ;)

127398[/snapback]

Don't think Gemmill will be the same either to be honest. Careful Cath- you might get thrown over for a couple of cats*.

*Yeh guys I know, should have read pussies, but seeing how your minds have already supplied you with your own interpretation I really didn't see how it was necessary after all.

Nowhere near as "out" there and fun as a Toontastic Ted but a small request to all you globetrotters. I am having a competition with my mate over fridge magnets. The idea is to get the cheesiest and most obscure ones from far flung places. So far this year my collection consists of a Junk from Singapore, An all Blacks Shirt from New Zealand and David's willy from Rome. It would be most appreciated if you "Trent- ites" could further my collection. You could pass them onto Pud and I would of course re-imburse the cost of the magnet....... ;)

( Sad I know but Madge has to have something to keep her entertained... ;) )

127478[/snapback]

As an avid fridge-magnet collector ( ;) ) I shall be keeping my eye out for some on my travels so I shall pick some up for you on the way :puke:

127478[/snapback]

As an avid fridge-magnet collector ( :puke: ) I shall be keeping my eye out for some on my travels so I shall pick some up for you on the way :rolleyes:

127487[/snapback]

cheers me dear...happy travels ;)

Fadge magnets tbh. ;)

127496[/snapback]

Isn't about time you were collecting the children?! ;)

127499[/snapback]

Which brings us back to your trip- have a great time Cath, safe travel!

Fadge magnets tbh. :icon_lol:

127496[/snapback]

Isn't about time you were collecting the children?! :lol:

127499[/snapback]

Which brings us back to your trip- have a great time Cath, safe travel!

127513[/snapback]

Thanks Mags. I'm only going as far as Heathrow tomorrow and then I fly on Thursday, but the holiday starts once the front door closes behind me :lol:

Have a good un hun, take care.

127648[/snapback]

Ta petal. Can you just keep checking up on Scott from time to time. I think the kittens have already started to bring on a nervous breakdown :icon_lol:

Guest Toplass-101

Have a brill time Cath, im sure you will! :icon_lol:

PS: tell the babysitter, if he has any bother with the pussys to call Pud, as what he doenst know about em aint worth knowing :lol:

PS: tell the babysitter, if he has any bother with the pussys to call Pud, as what he doenst know about em aint worth knowing  :lol:

127655[/snapback]

That's got to be a euphemism! :lol:

And you've got to be joking?! Pud's cat is diabetic and he only occasionally remembers to give her insulin! :icon_lol::lol:

PS: tell the babysitter, if he has any bother with the pussys to call Pud, as what he doenst know about em aint worth knowing  :lol:

127655[/snapback]

That's got to be a euphemism! :lol:

And you've got to be joking?! Pud's cat is diabetic and he only occasionally remembers to give her insulin! :icon_lol::lol:

127658[/snapback]

hey! :angry:

I always remember to prick a little pussy.