Prescott / Clarke

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Prescott admits to having affair

Deputy Prime Minister John Prescott has confessed to having had an affair with one of his secretaries.

The MP for Hull East said he regretted the relationship with Tracey Temple, 43, which had ended "some time ago".

"I have discussed this fully with my wife Pauline who is devastated. I would be grateful if [we] can get on with our lives together," a statement said.

Tony Blair's spokesman said Mr Prescott had strong support and was a "real benefit" to the country and government.

The spokesman added that Mr Prescott, 67, played "an absolutely vital role".

Downing Street had earlier said it was a "private matter", a message repeated by Home Secretary Charles Clarke when he appeared on BBC Radio 4's Today programme.

Can we start calling him 'Two Slags' now?

Also been waiting patiently for Leazes to start a thread about this:

Foreign criminals 'not deported'

The home secretary says he "regrets" that 1,023 foreign prisoners have been allowed to walk free when they were meant to be considered for deportation.

They include three murderers and nine rapists, Home Office figures show.

Charles Clarke said he could not say "hand on heart" that they would all be tracked down but said he did not think it was a "resigning matter".

The Lib Dems accused ministers of incompetence. The Tories are demanding Mr Clarke answer to Parliament.

Conservative shadow home secretary David Davis accused Mr Clarke of trying to "smuggle out" the news rather than face MPs' questions.

"At the end of the day it's not good enough to blame officials, frankly it is a issue which affects the safety of the British public," argued Mr Davis.

Blair 'confidence'

He did not think Mr Clarke should consider his position as the problems began before his time in the job.

Commons speaker Michael Martin said he would ask Mr Clarke to explain why he had not made a Commons statement on the debacle.

:icon_lol: Please someone get a photo of her. I can vaguely comprehend why Blunkett might get a bit of pussy but Prescott? I really can't get my head round that one. Edited by ewerk

Apparently Blunkett couldn't see anything wrong in it when he was doing it!! :lol:

128091[/snapback]

Maybe he works with SMO

128104[/snapback]

The bit in bold! Joke! Ahhh, never mind :lol:

128134[/snapback]

For fucks sake man, I got that part. :icon_lol: Hence the reason I made the joke about the blind blerk who works with Smooth.

Apparently Blunkett couldn't see anything wrong in it when he was doing it!! :lol:

128091[/snapback]

Maybe he works with SMO

128104[/snapback]

128134[/snapback]

For fucks sake man, I got that part. :icon_lol: Hence the reason I made the joke about the blind blerk who works with Smooth.

128140[/snapback]

I'm old, please let me have that seat. I get confused easily.

Didn't know a blind bloke worked with SO (but now you mention it, I seem to recall him saying something the other day!)

What time is it? What day is it? Where's me teeth?

:lol:

128091[/snapback]

Maybe he works with SMO

128104[/snapback]

128134[/snapback]

128140[/snapback]

Didn't know a blind bloke worked with SO (but now you mention it, I seem to recall him saying something the other day!)

:lol:

128147[/snapback]

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=4980

Alzheimer's is a terrible affliction tbh

128091[/snapback]

Maybe he works with SMO

128104[/snapback]

128134[/snapback]

128140[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

128147[/snapback]

128149[/snapback]

:lol::angry:

As the song goes: My eyes are dim I cannot see, I have not brought my specs with me. I ha....ave no....ot brought m....y specks with me.

It's an old one we used to sing round the piano at the Station Hotel on a Friday night!

128091[/snapback]

Maybe he works with SMO

128104[/snapback]

128134[/snapback]

128140[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

128147[/snapback]

128149[/snapback]

:lol::angry:

As the song goes: My eyes are dim I cannot see, I have not brought my specs with me. I ha....ave no....ot brought m....y specks with me.

It's an old one we used to sing round the piano at the Station Hotel on a Friday night!

128156[/snapback]

The sound or air raid sirens in the background, powdered eggs, jumpers for goal posts. Mmmmm. isn't it? Mmmmm. Marvellous