Da Vinci 'disclaimer'

sweetleftpeg

Saw an advert for DA VINCI - The Music last night. What a heap of shite. A load of atmospheric classic tunes for 15 quid. You've got to be a sad bastard to be buying that.

*Cue Meenzer checking he's got the receipt for his copy*

;) Pssht. I'm far too busy getting acquainted with this:

B000FDKAU2.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

:icon_lol:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can honestly say that I haven't read the book, but have had it panned by some mates and praised byothers. One lad said that it was pretty much written as a screen play anyway, he said that the structure and dialogue in particular leant itself to the big screen.

so I'll go and watch it when I've got fuck all to do.

One lad said that it was pretty much written as a screen play anyway, he said that the structure and dialogue in particular leant itself to the big screen.

134903[/snapback]

Sounds like every Michael Crichton book ever, it's an insult calling them "novels" really...

The Davinci code is to books what Deal or No Deal is to TV.

134891[/snapback]

A vehicle for the return of the might of Noel Edmonds??? ;)

134896[/snapback]

Something for arseholes (whose reading is normally limited to TV Week) to bang on about as if there's more to it than there is in actuality.

Edited by Happy Face

Guest alex

134891[/snapback]

A vehicle for the return of the might of Noel Edmonds??? :icon_lol:

134896[/snapback]

Something for arseholes (whose reading is normally limited to TV Week) to bang on about as if there's more to it than there is in actuality.

134944[/snapback]

Says the Big Brother fan ;)

134891[/snapback]

134896[/snapback]

134944[/snapback]

134945[/snapback]

I don't think I've mentioned Big Brother more than a couple of times on here or off. And I've never claimed it was clever. Unlike the Da Vinci code/Deal or No Deal bores.

Guest alex

134891[/snapback]

134896[/snapback]

134944[/snapback]

134945[/snapback]

I don't think I've mentioned Big Brother more than a couple of times on here or off. And I've never claimed it was clever. Unlike the Da Vinci code/Deal or No Deal bores.

134949[/snapback]

On N-O you had a right go at me following a few comments I made about it, you also contributed to the thread over there about it at length. Unless you aren’t Nicos Pappavassilou.

Saw an advert for DA VINCI - The Music last night. What a heap of shite. A load of atmospheric classic tunes for 15 quid. You've got to be a sad bastard to be buying that.

:lol:

134898[/snapback]

Christ you've not changed have you. :icon_lol:

Well apart from taking it up the wrong un' like. :lol:

134898[/snapback]

Christ you've not changed have you. :lol:

134957[/snapback]

Not much has changed there either, you just didn't know about it :icon_lol:

134891[/snapback]

A vehicle for the return of the might of Noel Edmonds??? :lol:

134896[/snapback]

134944[/snapback]

Says the Big Brother fan :icon_lol:

134945[/snapback]

134949[/snapback]

On N-O you had a right go at me following a few comments I made about it, you also contributed to the thread over there about it at length. Unless you aren’t Nicos Pappavassilou.

134954[/snapback]

;)

How many times are you going to harkl back to that?

Can't remember having a 'right go' at you. I just find it funny how much people HATE big brother so vehemently. what harm does it do? I can take it or or leave it.

Not sure I contributed 'at length' either.

134898[/snapback]

Christ you've not changed have you. :lol:

134957[/snapback]

Not much has changed there either, you just didn't know about it :icon_lol:

134960[/snapback]

Kepping your sick secret away from the cool kids at school tbh.

Saying that I can see why, the shit you would have got then would be a lot worse than the shit you stab now!

Guest alex

134891[/snapback]

134896[/snapback]

134944[/snapback]

134945[/snapback]

134949[/snapback]

134954[/snapback]

;)

Can't remember having a 'right go' at you. I just find it funny how much people HATE big brother so vehemently. what harm does it do? I can take it or or leave it.

134961[/snapback]

I think I've mentioned it twice now. Funnily enough I didn't even say I hated BB iirc. Just found it amusing how seriously people (including yourself, as your reaction then appeared to confirm) were taking it. I find it funny that you would regard people who read the Da Vinci Code or watch Deal Or No Deal as arseholes yet you were clearly so into to Celebrity Big Brother that you felt the need to discuss it at length.

134891[/snapback]

134896[/snapback]

134944[/snapback]

134945[/snapback]

134949[/snapback]

134954[/snapback]

;)

134961[/snapback]

I think I've mentioned it twice now. Funnily enough I didn't even say I hated BB iirc. Just found it amusing how seriously people (including yourself, as your reaction then appeared to confirm) were taking it. I find it funny that you would regard people who read the Da Vinci Code or watch Deal Or No Deal as arseholes yet you were clearly so into to Celebrity Big Brother that you felt the need to discuss it at length.

134967[/snapback]

If anyone said a Big Brother winner "played a good game" I'd think they were an arsehole too, but most people realise it takes no skill whatsoever to succeed in it. DOND viewers don't seem to recognise that.

Similarly, I don't regard anyone who reads The Da Vinci code an arsehole. But if they've never recommended a book to me in their life and all of a sudden they come and harp on about it as if it's not the most famous book on the planet and they're tipping me the wink about a new discovery, then I instantly want to slap them about the head.

Guest alex
People who read the book and think it's real need to have a word with themselves like.

134977[/snapback]

Same for the Bible tbh.

134979[/snapback]

Aye.

I read it....

It was fun for the 45 mintues it took.

Not going to keep thinking about it, though.

And might see the movie on an airplane at some point I suppose. ;)

I like having Happy Face over here, but that Papavisiliou fella's a cunt! ;)

134963[/snapback]

134972[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

• 2 weeks later...