Pass the Parcel

Ketsbaia

I've seen this idea on another board I visit and it looks like a good laugh. Basically, I will upload a game that I am one year into for another member to download and play for another season. They then upload it for someone else to play, someone downloads it..etc. Just retire the person who uploaded it as manager then take over a club you want for a season and keep us posted on how you do.

You can upload using http://www.megaupload.com/

It's never to late to join so just post if you'd want to have a go and I'll add you to the end of the list

So, who's in?

Members Playing FM2005 so far...

Jimbo

Skol

wykikitoon

kitty-sniper

Edited by Skol

Could do it with FM but I was just thinking about the time frame. With CM01/02 we can do a year in a day or two but with FM probably take the best part of a week. Still, if you fancy doing one Jimbo then i'll have a bash aswell.

Could do it with FM but I was just thinking about the time frame. With CM01/02 we can do a year in a day or two but with FM probably take the best part of a week. Still, if you fancy doing one Jimbo then i'll have a bash aswell.

10686[/snapback]

Lets do it !

10686[/snapback]

Lets do it !

10687[/snapback]

GO ON!

You start B)

EDIT: What leagues you gonna start with?

Edited by Skol

10686[/snapback]

Lets do it !

10687[/snapback]

GO ON!

You start B)

10688[/snapback]

Dunno, and whats the manager name going to be ?

10686[/snapback]

Lets do it !

10687[/snapback]

GO ON!

You start B)

10688[/snapback]

10689[/snapback]

The idea is you play a season as yourself then upload it so the next person can retire you and manage a team for a year as themselves.

10686[/snapback]

Lets do it !

10687[/snapback]

GO ON!

You start B)

10688[/snapback]

10689[/snapback]

The idea is you play a season as yourself then upload it so the next person can retire you and manage a team for a year as themselves.

10691[/snapback]

Ok, I'll start a new game then.

10686[/snapback]

Lets do it !

10687[/snapback]

GO ON!

You start :lol:

10688[/snapback]

10689[/snapback]

10691[/snapback]

10692[/snapback]

Keep us updated B)

I've just edited my database to include most of the major transfers, Wright-Phillips, Vieira, Emre, and Bellamy and Robert etc.

I'll start a career with Newcastle.

I would be up for a cm03/04 game. :lol:

How would is work with transfers ? say the person who did the first season had some players coming in on free but the manager that took over did not want them and had their eye on someone else ? B)

So far I have sold Shola, bought Vanden Borre, Bierofka, and Riordan.

Riordan is the star of the show so far in preseason, scored 5 in 3 games, also got the Russian goalmanchine Alexandre Kerzahkov coming too, work-permit allowing.

I would be up for a cm03/04 game.  :)

How would is work with transfers ? say the person who did the first season had some players coming in on  free but the manager that took over did not want them and had their eye on someone else ? ;)

10868[/snapback]

;)

10686[/snapback]

Lets do it !

10687[/snapback]

GO ON!

You start ;)

10688[/snapback]

10689[/snapback]

10691[/snapback]

10692[/snapback]

Keep us updated ;)

10693[/snapback]

wouldn't it be better if the person takes over the same manager each time and every one has one season with him. That way it'll be a laugh if someone completly mucks up the league etc...

if not then thats fine, just a thought.

10686[/snapback]

Lets do it !

10687[/snapback]

GO ON!

You start :)

10688[/snapback]

10689[/snapback]

10691[/snapback]

10692[/snapback]

Keep us updated ;)

10693[/snapback]

wouldn't it be better if the person takes over the same manager each time and every one has one season with him. That way it'll be a laugh if someone completly mucks up the league etc...

if not then thats fine, just a thought.

11537[/snapback]

If you want to do that instead it's fine by me ;)