Nobby Car Crash

Tooj

Jet-lagged, drinking, speeding, fell asleep.

138406[/snapback]

Aye, looks like it. :lol:

138407[/snapback]

Throw the book at him B)

138412[/snapback]

Awww, not Nobby, man - he's fab :razz: I'll be sorely diappointed in him if any of this turn out to be true.

138416[/snapback]

Small amount of sarcasm there.

Saw the lad on the drink in the Grapevine for the first time since his return not that long since.

T27's take on events surrounding the crash

If Nobby's committed the crime, he should serve the time.

If he has acted illegally, and avoided jail through bribery/politics, I for one will not welcome him back at Newcastle, and will write to Newcastle to tell them my point of view.

Hopefully the UK wont let any convicted criminals back into the UK.

There are things in life more important than football - What Nobby has allegedly done is ten-times worse than anything Dyer, Bowyer or Bellamy have done.

Whats the difference from what Nobby has done, and what Lee Hughes did, or the guy who got 15 years for falling asleep on the motorway, causing a pile-up. NOTHING, apart from the fact that nobody died.

Guest alex

And there were no other vehicles involved and no one was hurt and he didn't leave the scene of the accident and go on the run for 24 hours.

And there were no other vehicles involved and no one was hurt and he didn't leave the scene of the accident and go on the run for 24 hours.

138578[/snapback]

Aye, but apart from that they were practically identical incidents.