Wigan have £8.5m bid for Andrew Johnson accepted

Jimbo

Assuming Johnson's as much of a cunt as Bellamy that is ;)

140517[/snapback]

:lol:

Is that possible, Bellamy singlehandedly brought this club to the brink of disaster, or was that Souness, i always struggle to remember which one of them actually did it and which one of them was being blamed for it :lol:

140519[/snapback]

For the record, I reckon Souness outdoes Bellamy in the vaginal synonym stakes.

140520[/snapback]

Bit late for you to disguise your appauling words now, Mr C!!

Why I oughta ;)

140527[/snapback]

Remember Mr. C? Ezer Goode, Ezer Goode!

140533[/snapback]

He was a bit of a Gareth Hunt himself!

*i used rhyming slang there so as not to say cunt* :lol:

Edited by Papa Lazaru

Guest alex
Assuming Johnson's as much of a cunt as Bellamy that is ;)

140517[/snapback]

:lol:

Is that possible, Bellamy singlehandedly brought this club to the brink of disaster, or was that Souness, i always struggle to remember which one of them actually did it and which one of them was being blamed for it :lol:

140519[/snapback]

For the record, I reckon Souness outdoes Bellamy in the vaginal synonym stakes.

140520[/snapback]

Bit late for you to disguise your appauling words now, Mr C!!

Why I oughta :lol:

140527[/snapback]

Remember Mr. C? Ezer Goode, Ezer Goode!

140533[/snapback]

I've seen him DJ and he was canny good. Which is surprising seeing as most of his recording output was so shit.

Shepherd's the biggest front bottom for employing the twat though. ;)

140525[/snapback]

Mr Beef Curtains himself tbh.

140529[/snapback]

I always thought Fat Fred and Souness would work well together, since one was a fat prick and the other other a great big twat!

140534[/snapback]

I thought Shepherd was an arsehole. Dougie Hall is the twat and Souness is a prick.

Guest alex
Shepherd's the biggest front bottom for employing the twat though. :lol:

140525[/snapback]

140529[/snapback]

I always thought Fat Fred and Souness would work well together, since one was a fat prick and the other other a great big twat!

140534[/snapback]

I thought Shepherd was an arsehole. Dougie Hall is the twat and Souness is a prick.

140541[/snapback]

;)

140525[/snapback]

140529[/snapback]

140534[/snapback]

140541[/snapback]

No, Fred was the prick because he stuck up for Souness (the twat) in the Bellamy issue, and Bellamy was nothing more than a little arsehole!

140525[/snapback]

140529[/snapback]

140534[/snapback]

140541[/snapback]

No, Fred was the prick because he stuck up for Souness (the twat) in the Bellamy issue, and Bellamy was nothing more than a little arsehole!

140544[/snapback]

I think Bellamy is more of a prick on reflection. Shepherd is still an arsehole, Hall is a twat, and Souness is a cunt. And I've ran out of body parts for Oliver.

140525[/snapback]

140529[/snapback]

140534[/snapback]

140541[/snapback]

140544[/snapback]

I think Bellamy is more of a prick on reflection. Shepherd is still an arsehole, Hall is a twat, and Souness is a cunt. And I've ran out of body parts for Oliver.

140546[/snapback]

I didn't know you and he were that close and had experimented so much together! :lol:

140525[/snapback]

140529[/snapback]

140534[/snapback]

140541[/snapback]

140544[/snapback]

140546[/snapback]

I didn't know you and he were that close and had experimented so much together! :lol:

140548[/snapback]

To bring back the dolphin thread, Oliver is the blowhole (though can't think of a sweary word for it). But I've still got two vaginal synonyms, so Hall can be a prick, and Bellamy is merely a tit.