Another conspiracy theory

Mags

People who come up with these kind of theories are like Leazes tbh, they'll bleat on about conspiracy theories despite any evidence to the contrary. Controlled demolition of the twin towers? Oh, so the world's media and thousands of eye witnesses just imagined those planes flying into them then.

141485[/snapback]

I highly doubt planes would be enough to fell the Twin Towers. The collapse has all the hallmarks of controlled demolition.

141506[/snapback]

Or a milkfloat

People who come up with these kind of theories are like Leazes tbh, they'll bleat on about conspiracy theories despite any evidence to the contrary. Controlled demolition of the twin towers? Oh, so the world's media and thousands of eye witnesses just imagined those planes flying into them then.

141485[/snapback]

I highly doubt planes would be enough to fell the Twin Towers. The collapse has all the hallmarks of controlled demolition.

141506[/snapback]

Out of interest, do you have any expert knowledge with which to back this up? :(

141508[/snapback]

I was waiting for that :(

No, I don't but there have been several incidents where planes have hit large buildings before and since 9/11 and I can't remember any of them collapsing that soon if at all. The way the building fell looks like a controlled demolition aswell. How many buildings would fall completely straight after suffering a impact to only one side? There would have to be a fairly liberal covering of something more than just airplane fuel to melt and weaken that much steel in that short space of time.

141485[/snapback]

141506[/snapback]

Out of interest, do you have any expert knowledge with which to back this up? :(

141508[/snapback]

What I like best is the firm assertion that it has "all the hallmarks of controlled demolition". Like he's an expert in the field of explosives rather than a 6th former that likes a good story. :(

Guest alex

The best program I've seen about it was the one on the Discovery Channel that explained why they collapsed the way they did. It seemed credible and backed up by expert testimony to me and had none of the sensationalism you get with all the conspiracy theories. Bit less exciting obviously.

I was waiting for that  :(

No, I don't but there have been several incidents where planes have hit large buildings before and since 9/11 and I can't remember any of them collapsing that soon if at all. The way the building fell looks like a controlled demolition aswell. How many buildings would fall completely straight after suffering a impact to only one side? There would have to be a fairly liberal covering of something more than just airplane fuel to melt and weaken that much steel in that short space of time.

141516[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure I've seen the same stuff you're basing those opinions on, they had an agenda. The only unbiased conclusion I could draw from them is that I honestly don't have the knowledge to reach the same conclusions that they wanted me to reach.

I think this kind of theory just helps to discredit genuine "conspiracy theories". Falsified documents might not be as exciting, but they have far more impact in the real world.

141485[/snapback]

141506[/snapback]

141508[/snapback]

141516[/snapback]

Name one incident of a plane that hit a building that is remotely similar? Can you, just one?

I agree with Alex that this conspiracy rubbish is an insult to those that died, and further is an insult to common sense and intelligence.

Regards the latest favourite theory, a plane didn't hit the pentagon, see the snopes site. I remember watching the coverage live at the time it happened, and several credible witnesses described exactly what happened. I suppose they were all planted and the media is also in on the conspiracy? Jesus wept.

141485[/snapback]

141506[/snapback]

141508[/snapback]

141516[/snapback]

Name one incident of a plane that hit a building that is remotely similar? Can you, just one?

I agree with Alex that this conspiracy rubbish is an insult to those that died, and further is an insult to common sense and intelligence.

Regards the latest favourite theory, a plane didn't hit the pentagon, see the snopes site. I remember watching the coverage live at the time it happened, and several credible witnesses described exactly what happened. I suppose they were all planted and the media is also in on the conspiracy? Jesus wept.

141559[/snapback]

Aye, it would be impossible to pull something off on this scale and keep everyone quiet. When you look at all the quotes on that clip, most of them come from nobodies. One of them is attributed to someone called "Skarlett". No second name. Am I supposed to accept a stripper's expert opinion on the matter?

Having said that, Kennedy definitely wasn't killed by Oswald. :(

I reckon Kennedy was shot by Oswald acting alone, but we've been down that route. We landed on the moon too :(

141566[/snapback]

You're an astronaut? I thought you were a civil servant or something?

Thing is, history is fascinating enough without these bollocks theories. I mean Jesus wept, even when there is multiple film footage of the towers being hit, people still have to invent stuff like they were rigged with explosives? Why for God's sake?

FFS, the US couldn't even fake a WMD in Iraq, could they? :(

I reckon Kennedy was shot by Oswald acting alone, but we've been down that route. We landed on the moon too :(

141566[/snapback]

141576[/snapback]

So you can only accept something if you see it first-hand then? How do I know I was born and not created?

141566[/snapback]

141576[/snapback]

So you can only accept something if you see it first-hand then? How do I know I was born and not created?

141582[/snapback]

I believe that a supernerd like you was created in a lab from parts of lesser nerds tbh.

141566[/snapback]

141576[/snapback]

141582[/snapback]

I think he was talking about "We landed on the moon".

I know Gemmill was created and not born.

Guest alex

141566[/snapback]

141576[/snapback]

I used to be a civil servant for a brief spell about 10 years ago. HTT made the same mistake for some reason.

141566[/snapback]

141576[/snapback]

I used to be a civil servant for a brief spell about 10 years ago. HTT made the same mistake for some reason.

141588[/snapback]

It's cos you're such a lazy twat. :(

Guest alex

141566[/snapback]

141576[/snapback]

141588[/snapback]

141590[/snapback]

Touche and ditto.

141566[/snapback]

141576[/snapback]

141588[/snapback]

141590[/snapback]

Alex, are you an accountant?

Guest alex
I know Gemmill was created and not born.

141586[/snapback]

Sugar and spice and all things nice.

141589[/snapback]

You're as far removed from being a little girl as is possible tbh.

Guest alex

141566[/snapback]

141576[/snapback]

141588[/snapback]

141590[/snapback]

Alex, are you an accountant?

141592[/snapback]

Nope. I'm not being mysterious, I'm just not sure what I actually do :(

141566[/snapback]

141576[/snapback]

141582[/snapback]

:(

I'm willing to bet Alex hasn't been on the moon, he's a conspiracist. Fair enough if he's Alexander Kaleri but I doubt that.