tbh

Guest alex

:lol: Fucking hell, I can't mask my sheer arrogance for 5 seconds! Was it my sarky swipe at pretentious Parky or my unfunniness in the NUFC forum?

Don't know about being mistaken for that verbose tosser, either! :rolleyes:

Guest alex
:lol:  Fucking hell, I can't mask my sheer arrogance for 5 seconds!  Was it my sarky swipe at pretentious Parky or my unfunniness in the NUFC forum?

Don't know about being mistaken for that verbose tosser, either!  :lol:

144026[/snapback]

The sarky swipe at Parky. :rolleyes: I quite like his patter but he talks some shite. He's harder to pin down than RobW.

:rolleyes:  Fucking hell, I can't mask my sheer arrogance for 5 seconds!  Was it my sarky swipe at pretentious Parky or my unfunniness in the NUFC forum?

Don't know about being mistaken for that verbose tosser, either!  :lol:

144026[/snapback]

:lol:

The sarky swipe at Parky.  :rolleyes: I quite like his patter but he talks some shite. He's harder to pin down than RobW.

144030[/snapback]

I think he's a fucking mong, like, but I'm not the most tolerant of people, obviously you've sussed that as well. It's his cringeworthy pretentiousness that kills me, but I suppose I should allow for age.

144031[/snapback]

Guest alex

I like your sig btw DB. Dog Borstal man, have you seen it? Jesus H Christ! Whatever happened to Barbara Woodhouse?

I like your sig btw DB. Dog Borstal man, have you seen it? Jesus H Christ! Whatever happened to Barbara Woodhouse?

144037[/snapback]

I must confess I watched a bit of it, I suspected that announcement heralded a new low in television history, and my fears were confirmed.

It used to be the BBC you could depend on, then it was BBC2, and after a very brief stint of quality we've now got this shite on BBC3. What a brilliant concept, it's like Big Brother...for idiots; you don't have to have such a long attention span, or follow the involved plot lines, and if it all gets a bit much you can just say 'awww' and dribble some more.

Not me - I'm Hobbes though haven't posted since I felt murderous feelings towards this really annoying lass I forget the name of.

144028[/snapback]

Testa Mora?

Guest alex
That forum is absolute crud.  :lol:

Thank God I'm going out for a run and a swim soon otherwise I'd be doing meself in with a biro.  :rolleyes:

144066[/snapback]

Let's not go there again please Brock :lol:

Not me - I'm Hobbes though haven't posted since I felt murderous feelings towards this really annoying lass I forget the name of.

144028[/snapback]

Testa Mora?

144064[/snapback]

Aye, that was her. The straw that broke the camel's back.

144028[/snapback]

Testa Mora?

144064[/snapback]

144076[/snapback]

You would though wouldn't you? :lol:

144028[/snapback]

Testa Mora?

144064[/snapback]

144076[/snapback]

Surprise, surprise....

That woman would test the patience of a saint - professional WUM tbh

144076[/snapback]

She is a quite a big girl, apparently.

Guest alex

144076[/snapback]

She is a quite a big girl, apparently.

144102[/snapback]

Bad back?