Police Hunt Chemical Device

LeazesMag

The attacks are shocking, whoever does them. For your info - as I've said before - if a "British" subject carried out such an attack and we couldn't deport him, I'd shoot him instead. Or hang him. Or electrocute him instead. Whatever.

145589[/snapback]

So basically your way of dealing with a succesful suicide bomber is to kill him. Yep that should sort it out

145633[/snapback]

Unlike jailing him for a few years, and letting him out again, he won't re-offend. Guaranteed.

145639[/snapback]

:lol:

Helloooooooo??

145642[/snapback]

penny dropped mate ? :blink:

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, has it? :lol:

145651[/snapback]

of course, money and figures are my strong point, like yours :blink:

Edited by LeazesMag

The attacks are shocking, whoever does them. For your info - as I've said before - if a "British" subject carried out such an attack and we couldn't deport him, I'd shoot him instead. Or hang him. Or electrocute him instead. Whatever.

145589[/snapback]

So basically your way of dealing with a succesful suicide bomber is to kill him. Yep that should sort it out

145633[/snapback]

Unlike jailing him for a few years, and letting him out again, he won't re-offend. Guaranteed.

145639[/snapback]

Jesus fucking wept.

145589[/snapback]

145633[/snapback]

145639[/snapback]

Jesus fucking wept.

145703[/snapback]

Please explain how your methods of appeasement have contained and/or stopped the bombing of innocent civilians in the UK by terrorists/people who should not be here ?

145589[/snapback]

145633[/snapback]

145639[/snapback]

Jesus fucking wept.

145703[/snapback]

Please explain how your methods of appeasement have contained and/or stopped the bombing of innocent civilians in the UK by terrorists/people who should not be here ?

145705[/snapback]

:blink:

Not until you learn to read. I've highlighted some bits to help you. :razz:

145589[/snapback]

145633[/snapback]

145639[/snapback]

Jesus fucking wept.

145703[/snapback]

145705[/snapback]

:blink:

Not until you learn to read. I've highlighted some bits to help you. :razz:

145706[/snapback]

Deporting someone who shouldn't be here, and making sure they don't get back, or deservedly executing them if we can't deport them - until the rest understand what will happen to them if they are caught bombing innocent Britons, 2 year old children or anyone indiscriminately, on British soil, is guaranteed to stop them re-offending. Correct or not ?

So, please explain how your methods of appeasement ie showing weakness, have contained and/or stopped the bombing of innocent civilians in the UK by terrorists/people who should not be here ?

Pretty straightforward questions, for an intelligent guy like you who has all the answers .......

Edited by LeazesMag

Fish, if you get back on here before Leazes does, please delete your explanation. I want to see him post a bit more to tell us how execution, and not appeasement is the best way to deal with a successful suicide bomber. :lol:

Almost as good as 2+2=5 this one.

You know the way leazes goes on (and on and on ....) about "people who should not here" -

should we tell him if he uses the words "black" or "paki" he'll save a lot of typing.................................

Guest alex

Leazes definitely wasn't taking the piss, although I fully expect him to refute that claim when he shows up. Proof if proof were needed that he simply doesn't properly read what others write before jumping in with both feet :lol::blink::razz:

Leazes definitely wasn't taking the piss, although I fully expect him to refute that claim when he shows up. Proof if proof were needed that he simply doesn't properly read what others write before jumping in with both feet :lol::blink::razz:

145773[/snapback]

He's shown he can't even read or comprehend a simple sentence, even when it is pointed out to him in bold. What a complete spanner! B)

Cue: tut tut, insults from one so intelligent etc, ad nauseum.

Edited by Renton

145773[/snapback]

He's shown he can't even read or comprehend a simple sentence, even when it is pointed out to him in bold. What a complete spanner! B)

Cue: tut tut, insults from one so intelligent etc, ad nauseum.

145783[/snapback]

But what I DO do Renton, is answer questions. Like you haven't done here :

Take note though - I didn't say suicide bomber. And I am referring to ANY person who murders someone in any other way - although I would have thought this was quite obvious, I didn't think you need to spell out everything to someone so intelligent ....

Deporting someone who shouldn't be here, and making sure they don't get back, or deservedly executing them if we can't deport them - until the rest understand what will happen to them if they are caught bombing innocent Britons, 2 year old children or anyone indiscriminately, on British soil, is guaranteed to stop them re-offending. Correct or not ?

So, please explain how your methods of appeasement ie showing weakness, have contained and/or stopped the bombing of innocent civilians in the UK by terrorists/people who should not be here ?

Pretty straightforward questions, for an intelligent guy like you who has all the answers .......

and, yes - tut tut such insults from an "intelligent" guy ... shame I have to keep asking though eh

Edited by LeazesMag

Leazes, do you still consider a successful suicide bomber a threat? I'm just wondering whether we should be looking to shackle them prior to deportation. Assuming we can locate their arms.

Guest alex

Leazes, you duck questions you can't answer and/or answer them with other (usually irrelevent) questions. Renton on the other hand does answer questions. You're our very own Comical Ali without realising it.

Guest alex
rowleybi0mj.jpg

"I'm afraid I was very, very drunk..."

145786[/snapback]

is that your toyboy ?

145787[/snapback]

:lol: Another prejudice emerges. Leazes isn't a right winger by the way, far from it. I wonder if he meant to put that in the football forum.

Leazes, do you still consider a successful suicide bomber a threat?  I'm just wondering whether we should be looking to shackle them prior to deportation.  Assuming we can locate their arms.

145788[/snapback]

Amazing you say I don't read Gem. Show me where I said "suicide" bomber

Guest alex
Leazes, do you still consider a successful suicide bomber a threat?  I'm just wondering whether we should be looking to shackle them prior to deportation.  Assuming we can locate their arms.

145788[/snapback]

145794[/snapback]

You responded to where Spongebob wrote suicide bomber. You didn't actually write suicide bomber. That doesn't mean it wasn't the biggest whoosh ever :lol:

rowleybi0mj.jpg

"I'm afraid I was very, very drunk..."

145786[/snapback]

is that your toyboy ?

145787[/snapback]

:lol: Another prejudice emerges. Leazes isn't a right winger by the way, far from it. I wonder if he meant to put that in the football forum.

145791[/snapback]

I don't think its prejudiced to make a comment about willy wooftas Alex. :blink:

145788[/snapback]

145794[/snapback]

You responded to where Spongebob wrote suicide bomber. You didn't actually write suicide bomber. That doesn't mean it wasn't the biggest whoosh ever :lol:

145796[/snapback]

My question is not however specifically aimed at "suicide" bombers.

Can Renton - and you - answer or not ?