Crazy Bookings

MattM4

So many amazingly idiotic cautions in this World Cup I have to say.

Just now for the Tunisian bloke for tucking the ball in the net even though it was offside. The other day for the bloke who took a penalty too early ...

the list goes on.

Seems like the only new rule FIFA has told refs is "Whatever you do, don't use your brains".

:lol:

To be fair, that's what people are arguing FOR most of the time--to take the ambiguity out of the games. And when they do do that, they get lambasted for it being 'robotic refereeing' or being brainless.

Time to decide what you want.

I'm quite annoyed that for all FIFA's "clamping down" talk, I have yet to see a booking for diving.

150799[/snapback]

Robben got booked for diving in Hollands first game. EDIT: second game.

Edited by Dr Kenneth Noisewater

I'm quite annoyed that for all FIFA's "clamping down" talk, I have yet to see a booking for diving.

150799[/snapback]

150804[/snapback]

I didn't see that one. I'm sure there have been a few, but not as nearly many as there should have been.

150799[/snapback]

150804[/snapback]

I didn't see that one. I'm sure there have been a few, but not as nearly many as there should have been.

150807[/snapback]

forza-azzurri.png
:lol:

and what a dive that one was! the usa sendings off were laughable. And someone in one of the early games got a straight red for challenging someone in the box who brushed it off, shot and didnt even complain!

and what a dive that one was! the usa sendings off were laughable. And someone in one of the early games got a straight red for challenging someone in the box who brushed it off, shot and didnt even complain!

151383[/snapback]

That was the Spain-Ukraine game. Fucking absurd decision. It was a good job Spain were already 2-0 up, imagine that costing you the game!