Sign in to follow this  
Renton

Shambles

What's the matter with this shit-tip? Up and down more than a mackem lass's knickers in the Bigg market at the moment.

Get it sorted admin, it's embarassing.

:lol:

What's the matter with this shit-tip?  Up and down more than a mackem lass's knickers in the Bigg market at the moment.

;)

151207[/snapback]

You and your fancy fookin dan ideas, left wing do-gooders think you're entitled to hours of endless system uptime. Did your fancy arsed lecturer teach you that? or did you read it in some :lol: fancy book :D. You make me sick, you know nothing of server time, thinking your medical degree gives you some kind of "knowledge" on server technologies.

Wanker!

;)

What's the matter with this shit-tip?  Up and down more than a mackem lass's knickers in the Bigg market at the moment.

;)

151207[/snapback]

You and your fancy fookin dan ideas, left wing do-gooders think you're entitled to hours of endless system uptime. Did your fancy arsed lecturer teach you that? or did you read it in some :lol: fancy book :D. You make me sick, you know nothing of server time, thinking your medical degree gives you some kind of "knowledge" on server technologies.

Wanker!

;)

151284[/snapback]

someones got his rag week :razz:

:outahere:

someones got his rag week  :lol:

:D

151310[/snapback]

whey maaaaan he just gets me goat with his fancy lecturers ideas, Mr IvegotadegreeissomemedicalthingythereforeIknowabouttheInternet.