Germany v Sweden

Lazarus

fucking ref grinning at him when he got sent off, german player patting the ref on the back

what the fuck is going on

152896[/snapback]

It's the Jormans man...bassads !! Hope we get to play them...

sweden have penalty saved.

152898[/snapback]

No they didn't.

152906[/snapback]

Er....it was saved by.........

Er

The Netting! behind the goal :(

fucking ref grinning at him when he got sent off, german player patting the ref on the back

what the fuck is going on

152896[/snapback]

It's the Jormans man...bassads !! Hope we get to play them...

152897[/snapback]

Oh, poor bastids....

The sending off was a stupid decision, but neverless the game could have only one winner. The first 30 mins was the best ever performance I've ever seen by a Jorman team, better than everything we played at Italia 90 when we were playing a sort of decent football. I think a statistic like 30:6 shots on goals tells everything...

Fair play to the Germans, they played very well and everything seems to be going for them at the moment. The one thing you could say is that they haven't come up against any good opposition yet - Sweden may be a decent team on paper, but they were shocking today. Not Germany's fault though, you can only beat what's in front of you. I'm really looking forward to their game against Argentina, it should tell us how good the Germans really are.

Fair play to the Germans, they played very well and everything seems to be going for them at the moment. The one thing you could say is that they haven't come up against any good opposition yet - Sweden may be a decent team on paper, but they were shocking today. Not Germany's fault though, you can only beat what's in front of you. I'm really looking forward to their game against Argentina, it should tell us how good the Germans really are.

153031[/snapback]

That's what I don't like just like at the last worls cup. Everybody just saying it has been an easy route for Jormany. I don't deny that it has been an easy route, but why don't have the likes of Poland, Equador and Sweden showed that they are a match so far? I think we played some nice football so far and deserve some credit for it. IMHO Jormany isn't the most gifted team, but if other team just let them get themselves run over it is their fault not ours...

I did say they've played very well so far and they were certainly impressive going forward today. Podolski and Klose linked up perfectly for them up front. Germany are a good team rather than a group of very good individuals, which is what separates the winners from the losers. I don't think they'll get past Argentina though.