Goldfrapp

Holden McGroin

So are they big in the UK now? I thought they were old news.

Or is this Rob trying to be down with the kids?

No man - I'm looking back across the whole history of popular music - most f which I pasrticpated in

and just cos yer old doesn't mean to say you have to listen to bloody Terry Wogan

most f which I pasrticpated in

and just cos yer old doesn't mean to say you have to listen to bloody Terry Wogan

156274[/snapback]

it does mean your alcohol tolerance is shot to hell though..... :(

156274[/snapback]

it does mean your alcohol tolerance is shot to hell though..... ;)

156433[/snapback]

ho, ho , ho - you wish

156274[/snapback]

it does mean your alcohol tolerance is shot to hell though..... :first:

156433[/snapback]

ho, ho , ho - you wish

156537[/snapback]

;) SANTA!!!

I want a Bike and a Fireguard and a Monacle and a Frying pan and a Potato and a Garden centre and a Disused warehouse and a Superpower and an Armadillo and a Quark and a West Side story dvd and an Epistology book and a Ringworm and a Tryst and a Zinfandel and X-Ray vision and a Concubine and a Vestibule and a Nine inch Nails murder kit and a Haribo factory and a Jalapeno pepper and a Killing spree and a Liger and an Indigenous People to call my own and a Unicycle and a Yacht.

156274[/snapback]

it does mean your alcohol tolerance is shot to hell though..... B)

156433[/snapback]

ho, ho , ho - you wish

156537[/snapback]

:icon_lol: SANTA!!!

I want a Bike and a Fireguard and a Monacle and a Frying pan and a Potato and a Garden centre and a Disused warehouse and a Superpower and an Armadillo and a Quark and a West Side story dvd and an Epistology book and a Ringworm and a Tryst and a Zinfandel and X-Ray vision and a Concubine and a Vestibule and a Nine inch Nails murder kit and a Haribo factory and a Jalapeno pepper and a Killing spree and a Liger and an Indigenous People to call my own and a Unicycle and a Yacht.

156594[/snapback]

;):first:

156274[/snapback]

it does mean your alcohol tolerance is shot to hell though..... :first:

156433[/snapback]

ho, ho , ho - you wish

156537[/snapback]

;) SANTA!!!

156594[/snapback]

consider it done m'boy

and if it isn't there on Xmas morning it is because your family have stolen the lot and ebayed them to pay for their habit

Guest alex
Coke or an electric prodding machine?

155000[/snapback]

the former...while on the latter?

155194[/snapback]

Or the latter while on the former.

Meenzer?

156724[/snapback]

You rang my bell?

156726[/snapback]

Hey everybody, RobW rang Meenzers bell. fnargh fnargh

156736[/snapback]

too old, laddie, too old......................