FAO Brock and others

Kid Dynamite

I like it!

ps. its not really XYZ, it ends in my initials. Your all just jealous cos you got shit number plates tbh!

159207[/snapback]

:( I'm not sure that's the bit people were laughing at tbh.

You're not superstitious at all, then? I can guarantee Cath, TR or Radge won't be buying that car off you. :lol:

159211[/snapback]

:)

you are absolutely correct there Dotbum :D No sireeeee, i would definitely feel i was tempting fate :drill: or at the very least i'd incur another curse

:D

I have been keeping an eye out for a number plate for hubby to use on our camper...its our towing vehicle so it would be cool to have his race number, 262 on the plate....262 WIN would be the best!! :lol: But DVLA are so expensive :lol:

Edited by Toonraider

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately its not a black camaro or mustang as im still saving for one of those. Its a nice black clio. I feel like its a ferrari after my last car, ive got sunroof, cd player, leccy windows!!! I was lucky if my last car made it to its destination!

159241[/snapback]

i like the clio sport.

Hubby designed and made the first ever clio national hot rod a few years back, people still race them now, as it was a pretty shaped car...he still has the moulds for it, he could make you a wicked full body kit for it!! Fibre glass or kevlar, nice and light!

:(  not spite. Just exasperation at how deluded people on here are about themselves. You even have a 'lets show brock how to be as cool as us thread.'

Just because people have different opinions, tastes etc doesnt mean they are any less valid in their opinions.

I dont drink, smoke, i like shagging girls and i have a personalised number plate. Most people on here put me alongside robbie savage in the most hated stakes but i couldnt give a fuck. Ive got a big group of mates, family and girlfriend who feel differently

Apparently though, if you dont drink in the trent, work in computers, watch asian cinema and use firefox you are a cunt.

Never mind  :)

159846[/snapback]

:D Oi, you, don't fucking start!

You want something like a lyric?

Here's one from Dismember:

Do unto others

As they've done to us

The world must bleed

As we have bled

Or keep it simple with some Fear Factory:

Freedom or Fire.

Depends what you're after.

Don't listen to the buggers, sounds a good idea to me. You'll have to put a pic up.  :(

159216[/snapback]

Fear Factory are offically the worst band i've ever heard. So repetitive.

You want something like a lyric?

Here's one from Dismember:

Do unto others

As they've done to us

The world must bleed

As we have bled

Or keep it simple with some Fear Factory:

Freedom or Fire.

Depends what you're after.

Don't listen to the buggers, sounds a good idea to me. You'll have to put a pic up.  :D

159216[/snapback]

Fear Factory are offically the worst band i've ever heard. So repetitive.

160179[/snapback]

:(

They're one band you can't call repetitive, given how their music has changed since their first album.

Their music has changed over albums, but all the songs on the albums sound the same. Brother was listening to Digimortal the other day whilst I was on the PC and it was driving me insane.

And Dino Cazares is a fat toss pot.

160185[/snapback]

Fat toss pot he may be, but he wrote some fantastic stuff.

His new band, Brujeria are reminiscent of Fear Factory's older music.

Obsolete is by far their best album though.

:(   not spite. Just exasperation at how deluded people on here are about themselves. You even have a 'lets show brock how to be as cool as us thread.'

Just because people have different opinions, tastes etc doesnt mean they are any less valid in their opinions.

I dont drink, smoke, i like shagging girls and i have a personalised number plate. Most people on here put me alongside robbie savage in the most hated stakes but i couldnt give a fuck. Ive got a big group of mates, family and girlfriend who feel differently

Apparently though, if you dont drink in the trent, work in computers, watch asian cinema and use firefox you are a cunt.

Never mind  :D

159846[/snapback]

Oh will you get over yourself! You've got a personalised number plate and you're happy to have it. Why does it even bother you enough to bite back when people take the piss? I couldn't give two fucks if people have personalised number plates or not.

Edited by catmag

Oh will you get over yourself!  You've got a personalised number plate and you're happy to have it.  Why does it even bother you enough to bite back when people take the piss?  I couldn't give two fucks if people have personalised number plates or not.

160260[/snapback]

:D

hungover sweety?

Oh will you get over yourself!  You've got a personalised number plate and you're happy to have it.  Why does it even bother you enough to bite back when people take the piss?  I couldn't give two fucks if people have personalised number plates or not.

160260[/snapback]

:)

hungover sweety?

160263[/snapback]

Not a bit of it - I'm at work! :D I just find the biterness in some of J69's posts incredibly tiresome. But then I should take my own advice and just not bite....