If theres a God, this is what he eats.

Lazarus

Yummy.

Get some bernard matthews Turkey burgers - they come in packs of four burgers.

imag0283rj8.th.jpg

Bung 2 of them under the grill

imag0284dy8.th.jpg

get some marge, some ketchup (heinz is best), a plate and a knife

imag0285ns7.th.jpg

You will also need THREE slices of bread

imag0286kq9.th.jpg

Spread some marge on one side of two slices and on BOTH sides of the third slice

imag0295rv5.th.jpg
imag0296xr9.th.jpg

Slap some ketchup on the bread

imag0297ht8.th.jpg

Put one of the cooked burgers inbetween slices 1 and 2, add more sauce and then put the other burger inbetween slices 2 and 3.

imag0298ib1.th.jpg

Cut in half and serve.

imag0299vl4.th.jpg

Bloody gorgeous.

:(

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you trying to tell us you think you're god?

I'd have thought the omnipotent one would have a cleaner oven. :(

160212[/snapback]

God would have PROPER Heinz Tomato Ketchup, not the supermarket own brand stuff.

Best sand wiche in the world ever is really simple to make

Granary loaf bread, Light Mayo, BBQ sauce, Spinach Leaves, BBQ Pringles, Two Sausages, TNT Cheese

the tricks are; once the sausages are done cut em in half length ways, cut the cheese thick, don't melt the cheese just let the piping hot centre of the sausage do that for you.

serve with big mug of tea and switch-off-your-head film

Pringles in sandwiches?

160229[/snapback]

well you wouldn't want them by the side of the sandwich now would you!

(trust me though, it tastes amazing and the different textures are a symphony in your mouth :( )

Pringles in sandwiches?

160229[/snapback]

well you wouldn't want them by the side of the sandwich now would you!

(trust me though, it tastes amazing and the different textures are a symphony in your mouth :D )

160241[/snapback]

PRINGLES in SANDWICHES??? :(

yes

it's not a difficult concept Brock my boy

you put the mayo, the BBQ sauce, the cheese and the Spinach on first, then lay three pringles on one slice of bread, lay the sliced sausage on top, lay the second slice on top of thatquickly, so that none of the ingredients fall out, then crush the sandwich together.

I speak the truth

yes

it's not a difficult concept Brock my boy

you put the mayo, the BBQ sauce, the cheese and the Spinach on first, then lay three pringles on one slice of bread, lay the sliced sausage on top, lay the second slice on top of thatquickly, so that none of the ingredients fall out, then crush the sandwich together.

I speak the truth

160258[/snapback]

The concept isn't difficult no, but your palette is mighty strange good sir. :(

true, but what I lack in culinary boundaries I make up for in wonderful concoctions!

trust me on the Pringles

160346[/snapback]

Okies Mr Fish, I'll make yeh a deal. I'll try your sambo tomorrow like, if you prepare one of my legendary condiment sarnies. :(

You need (and this goes for anyone):

Bread (I use Hovis: Best of Both but it's really at your discretion), philadelphia, soy sauce, BBQ sauce, parmesan cheese, chicken (pre-cooked and sliced up)

Spread philly on one slice of bread. Then make a noughts & crosses style pattern with the BBQ sauce. Take 1 tsp of the soy sauce and place it in the gaps left by the bbq. Then on goes your chicken, some more BBQ, grate over the parmesan and place a second piece of bread on top. Lush!

true, but what I lack in culinary boundaries I make up for in wonderful concoctions!

trust me on the Pringles

160346[/snapback]

Okies Mr Fish, I'll make yeh a deal. I'll try your sambo tomorrow like, if you prepare one of my legendary condiment sarnies. :(

Bread (I use Hovis: Best of Both but it's really at your discretion), philadelphia, soy sauce, BBQ sauce, parmesan cheese, chicken (pre-cooked and sliced up)

Spread philly on one slice of bread. Then make a noughts & crosses style pattern with the BBQ sauce. Take 1 tsp of the soy sauce and place it in the gaps left by the bbq. Then on goes your chicken, some more BBQ, grate over the parmesan and place a second piece of bread on top. Lush!

160360[/snapback]

Sounds lush :D

trust me on the Pringles

160346[/snapback]

160360[/snapback]

Sounds lush :)

160372[/snapback]

It is!

Especially with pringles ON THE SIDE. :D

Cheese, tomato, lettuce and sweet pickle (or chutney) with mayo is nice. As long as it's freshly made as it goes soggy after a while.

Oh I don’t know, banana fritters and cream with syrup is really nice.  :D

160437[/snapback]

you what sunshine?

banana fritters?

dost mine ears deceive me?

fritters... made of banana?

you're a mutant and should be hung from a great height by your banana fritters tbs tbs