Free playstation 3

Kid Dynamite

wel have online ps3 tournaments mate and this lot can stick to their spectrums!

161810[/snapback]

Ran this through the Wazzock translation website (handy anytime CF, or J69 get all foamy round the mouth) and it came back with this

"Yeah, well I didn't wanna be in your gang anyway! I'm going to start a new gang and you lot can't be in it! It's only for dead cool people like me!.... p.s. don't do drugs kids! watch smallville and offer people out for fights instead"

161902[/snapback]

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from that though. Is it because I dont laugh at every joke wacky and SO crack about minge, or craigs hilarious jokes about binary code?

Or is it because what is supposed to be a newcastle message board has actually turned into a private message board where if your views dont fit, then neither do you?

Apart from that though. Is it because I dont laugh at every joke wacky and SO crack about minge, or craigs hilarious jokes about binary code?

Or is it because what is supposed to be a newcastle message board has actually turned into a private message board where if your views dont fit, then neither do you?

161912[/snapback]

Why are you still here then? Seeing as you despise the place so much.

161912[/snapback]

Im not down on all the board cliques so if you want to fill me in, feel free. But when I have come on here and grazed over your posts you seem to try rather hard to come across as a cool cat.

If the latest fashion was to have both your inner and outer Sphincter removed so that everytime you stood up you would shit your pants, well you would be going through alot of underwaer to put it simply.

But that's just a first impression ;)

Fair dos. Youre entitled to your opinion. but as a tee total, drug hating, arcade playing, rock music loving young man, im not exactly following many trends set by people of my age.

Ive been posting on these boards since the original linuxdriven board under various names and ive been hated more than loved by most but it still hasnt made me want to fall in line just to keep them happy.

161912[/snapback]

161913[/snapback]

Cos i primarily come for the news about newcastle , and i enjoy winding people up in general chat.

Ah we have something in common then. Im also a fan of rock and haven't touched a sip of alcohol or gone near any drugs during my 19 years alive.

161916[/snapback]

Well keep it to yourself or you will be accused of preaching ;)

what sort of music in particular?

I haven't been posting here long, but even I know J69 is a rancid piece of congealed monkey vomit.

161909[/snapback]

;) ;) :lol: :lol:

161912[/snapback]

161913[/snapback]

Cos i primarily come for the news about newcastle , and i enjoy winding people up in general chat.

161917[/snapback]

Was the reg plate thing a wind-up then?

161912[/snapback]

161913[/snapback]

161917[/snapback]

Was the reg plate thing a wind-up then?

162016[/snapback]

I suspect it became one when it became clear that none of us were with him on that one! ;)

moment_122.jpg

NNNMMMUUUUURRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

162028[/snapback]

;)

I wondered when J69's nemesis would make a timely re-appearance!

Im still wondering why I got banned by Gol after the humongous strop he took for me creating' sheargol.' and deleting the account. Yet J96 still thrives. tut tut, thought you admins were more mature!

PS- that picture is exactly how i imagine wacky to look!