Sign in to follow this  
themags

Skys Live Games

I'm not renewing my Sky Sports subscription. Clearly we are no longer an attractive proposition, and I can't justify the spend based on what they are showing.

You guys should look into ART Sport, it's a lot cheaper than Sky Sports and I missed all of about 3 of our premiership matches last season.

I'm not renewing this season as TPS over here is supposed to be showing most Premiership matches, with a main ones in HD. But if they're not up to scratch I'll be back to ART sport.

you know any companies in the NE that fit it ?

164112[/snapback]

Can't help you there, but all you need is an 80cm (I'd go 100) dish pointing 13 degrees East and a decoder with a viaccess slot (or a CAM slot and viacess CAM), then you can buy the ART sport card in 3/6/12 month subs on t'internet.

I seriously wouldn't pay anyone to put up a satelite dish, it's a piece of piss. I knew very little about it before I set up my system last year and I just read up online about what I needed to do.

Edited by DotBum

164112[/snapback]

Can't help you there, but all you need is an 80cm (I'd go 100) dish pointing 13 degrees East and a decoder with a viaccess slot (or a CAM slot and viacess CAM), then you can buy the ART sport card in 3/6/12 month subs on t'internet.

I seriously wouldn't pay anyone to put up a satelite dish, it's a piece of piss. I knew very little about it before I set up my system last year and I just read up online about what I needed to do.

164120[/snapback]

Easy for you to say - I'm struggling to put up my garden trellis! I'm on cable and can't be bothered to change at the moment. I should do though as it's a bit of a rip off.

Easy for you to say - I'm struggling to put up my garden trellis! I'm on cable and can't be bothered to change at the moment. I should do though as it's a bit of a rip off.

164128[/snapback]

*Opens Google*

Disappointingly dissimilar to a Tardis.

trellis%20w%20diagonal%20lattice.JPG

I think digitalspy.co.uk might be a good place to start and ask advice if anyone wants to do this btw. I have an atrocious memory and can't remember where I started, but that looks familiar.

164112[/snapback]

There was a thread a while back on N-O with details of prices etc, someone on their called BobJohnson who can help you out if you're interested :lol: