Punters Lounge/Predictions League

Shearergol

I`ll do the old premiership TTW if people are going to regularly enter, last season I was posting the fixtures up and the results but at one point only about 3 people were entering and I just stopped doing it as there was very little point.

164740[/snapback]

I got bored because you posted about 9 weeks worth at a time :lol:

164742[/snapback]

If i didnt get them up fast people would complain about not having enough time to post.

Anyways just because there were 9 weeks up didn't mean you had to post 9 results in a row.

As often as I could, I also stickied the current week, it was simple enough...

I`ll do the old premiership TTW if people are going to regularly enter, last season I was posting the fixtures up and the results but at one point only about 3 people were entering and I just stopped doing it as there was very little point.

164740[/snapback]

164742[/snapback]

If i didnt get them up fast people would complain about not having enough time to post.

Anyways just because there were 9 weeks up didn't mean you had to post 9 results in a row.

164744[/snapback]

Ooooooooh

:quotes:

Toonraider, am I going to have to explain the rules to you fucking umpteen times til I'm blue in the face, about how you can't play the game unless you actually enter it?  Or do you think we can avoid that this time? :razz:

164737[/snapback]

:scratchchin:

actually Gemmill, i am BURSTING with questions but thought i'd better keep quiet this time!!! B):lol:

Shall i begin? :quotes:

Toonraider, am I going to have to explain the rules to you fucking umpteen times til I'm blue in the face, about how you can't play the game unless you actually enter it?  Or do you think we can avoid that this time? :razz:

164737[/snapback]

B)

actually Gemmill, i am BURSTING with questions but thought i'd better keep quiet this time!!! B):lol:

Shall i begin? :quotes:

164753[/snapback]

There's no point. You won't understand the answers, so they'll only generate more questions to the point where I want to strangle you. :scratchchin:

164740[/snapback]

IF you do put some questions up, I promise I will enter each week like the good girl i am :lol:

Im not taking part in the prediction league this season on the tractors forum i use, i've decided to give Toontastic my all!!! :quotes:

Toonraider, am I going to have to explain the rules to you fucking umpteen times til I'm blue in the face, about how you can't play the game unless you actually enter it?  Or do you think we can avoid that this time? B)

164737[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

actually Gemmill, i am BURSTING with questions but thought i'd better keep quiet this time!!! :blush::quotes:

Shall i begin? B)

164753[/snapback]

There's no point. You won't understand the answers, so they'll only generate more questions to the point where I want to strangle you. :razz:

164755[/snapback]

:lol: I know i have an effect on men, but its not normally to be strangled!! :razz:

Steady on, you're talking to a prediction league star here! B) Last 3 years ive done very well on my other forum and finished 3rd in our World cup league (mind, that equals Germany, so best i say no more on that) :scratchchin:

164737[/snapback]

:blush:

actually Gemmill, i am BURSTING with questions but thought i'd better keep quiet this time!!! :blush::quotes:

Shall i begin? B)

164753[/snapback]

There's no point. You won't understand the answers, so they'll only generate more questions to the point where I want to strangle you. :icon_lol:

164755[/snapback]

:lol: I know i have an effect on men, but its not normally to be strangled!! :razz:

Steady on, you're talking to a prediction league star here! B) Last 3 years ive done very well on my other forum and finished 3rd in our World cup league (mind, that equals Germany, so best i say no more on that) :scratchchin:

164760[/snapback]

I win all the competitions on all my other forums.

:rolleyes:

B)

Toonraider, am I going to have to explain the rules to you fucking umpteen times til I'm blue in the face, about how you can't play the game unless you actually enter it?  Or do you think we can avoid that this time? :rolleyes:

164737[/snapback]

Shall i begin? :razz:

164753[/snapback]

There's no point. You won't understand the answers, so they'll only generate more questions to the point where I want to strangle you. :blush:

164755[/snapback]

164760[/snapback]

I win all the competitions on all my other forums.

:rolleyes:

164763[/snapback]

game on then!!! :blush: I've never won it but have finished in respectable places.

(or are you taking the piss)? B)B) im never sure with you!

164740[/snapback]

164742[/snapback]

164744[/snapback]

I'll help out with posting the fixtures etc and doing the scores if you need it. I used to quite like doing that on the old board. :razz: Until Blaydon tarted up the rules too much and made it too complicated for me. :quotes:

Count me in for all of them like, including the cash thing.

a bit of cash on it makes it much more fun

so we talking about 3 different competitions then? toon prediction, premiership prediction and the fantasy league?

sounds good to me £5 each? really push for entrants as well, more the merrier ( and more to be won!)

niot that I'll win diddly squat mind :lol: