Toontastic pissup 2006/07 No. 1 (Wigan at home)

Isegrim

At present i've still got 2 spares for this which are up for grabs, if you're nice I might sell you one. :lol:

Nah seriously I probably will soon just waiting for the tickets to arrive from my mates neighbour, hope she hasn't forgot like.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might have to go to the ticket office next week seeing as I changed my direct debit details and I expect another fuck up.  ;)

168935[/snapback]

Did your season ticket come through in the end?

I might have to go to the ticket office next week seeing as I changed my direct debit details and I expect another fuck up.  ;)

168935[/snapback]

Did your season ticket come through in the end?

168946[/snapback]

Yes thanks! Saturday morning. I sit in a group of six and they all came on the Saturday as well, they were obviously doing it in sections this year. A mate of mine in the South West Corner showed me his on Monday and they've not put any details on his grey slip (the one you cut out and keep) and his actually season ticket looks photocopied. He's not amused like. ;)

Yes thanks! Saturday morning. I sit in a group of six and they all came on the Saturday as well, they were obviously doing it in sections this year. A mate of mine in the South West Corner showed me his on Monday and they've not put any details on his grey slip (the one you cut out and keep) and his actually season ticket looks photocopied. He's not amused like.  :blush:

168955[/snapback]

Christ, it's like Wacky and SO all over again!! :lol:

Hmm, I just realized that the open sale of tickets for the game starts on Monday. But I will spend a couple of days in the Lake District early next week, meaning I will have no internet access and won't be able to book online. And I have very, very bad experiences with phoning the ticket office.

I know I am impudent, but is there anybody who lives directly opposite the ticket office? Free beer in the Trent will get provided.

168672[/snapback]

If no one who can get to the ground volunteers, I'll try and get you one on the phone/online Isegrim.

168691[/snapback]

Thanks, I might come back to you then (even if have to provide pink wine/beer). :)

168694[/snapback]

Sorted, Fritz. :razz: In the gallowgate. £34! Enjoy! :lol:

Edited by Gemmill

Hmm, I just realized that the open sale of tickets for the game starts on Monday. But I will spend a couple of days in the Lake District early next week, meaning I will have no internet access and won't be able to book online. And I have very, very bad experiences with phoning the ticket office.

I know I am impudent, but is there anybody who lives directly opposite the ticket office? Free beer in the Trent will get provided.

168672[/snapback]

If no one who can get to the ground volunteers, I'll try and get you one on the phone/online Isegrim.

168691[/snapback]

Thanks, I might come back to you then (even if have to provide pink wine/beer). :lol:

168694[/snapback]

Sorted, Fritz. ;) In the gallowgate. £34! Enjoy! ;)

173540[/snapback]

GREAT. You're a star! I'll bring some cans of original Jorman kraut as reward! :razz:

Daft cunts at work today decided to tell me i had a 12 hour shift when the Wigan game was on.

Told them though erm i booked the day off, so 'av it. ;)

*Edit

Cath's not here so i can say cunt. :lol:

Edited by Jonny2J

Daft cunts at work today decided to tell me i had a 12 hour shift when the Wigan game was on.

Told them though erm i booked the day off, so 'av it.  :icon_lol:

*Edit

Cath's not here so i can say cunt.  :D

174853[/snapback]

She's back so watch yourself :D

Told them though erm i booked the day off, so 'av it.  :P

*Edit

Cath's not here so i can say cunt.  ;)

174853[/snapback]

She's back so watch yourself :)

175883[/snapback]

Oh lordy. :(

Puff!

178053[/snapback]

Is it a case of getting rat arsed, correcting wrongs that have been done and said on the forum. Mainly by the means of sickening violence and or sexual perverseness.

Or do we just compare badges and team selection. I like a good enamel badge.

how do we identify each other.

:lol:

Puff!

178053[/snapback]

Is it a case of getting rat arsed, correcting wrongs that have been done and said on the forum. Mainly by the means of sickening violence and or sexual perverseness.

Or do we just compare badges and team selection. I like a good enamel badge.

how do we identify each other.

:lol:

178114[/snapback]

I've seen your photo on N-O. I don't think we'll have any problem identifying you. :razz: :razz: