Who do you hate the most?

Shearergol

Do you hate Spurs or Man United the most?  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

a little something for those who dislike spurs...

According to a big survey in Holland and Belgium, North-London outfit, Totenham Hotspur are a small club. Thousands of people were asked to fill in the survey, all across the lowlands.

Many people didn't even know the name Tottenham Hotspur, the club who are well known for being snubbed by a series of players.

5% of the questioned people didn't know the London based club, 77% think Spurs are an average Premiership side, 8% of the people say the club are Englands 6th club after England big guns Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Newcastle United. And finally 10% think Spurs are an Icehockey team.

The outcome of the survey isn't very surprising but confirms Tottenham's status as a small club.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a little something for those who dislike spurs...

According to a big survey in Holland and Belgium, North-London outfit, Totenham Hotspur are a small club. Thousands of people were asked to fill in the survey, all across the lowlands.

Many people didn't even know the name Tottenham Hotspur, the club who are well known for being snubbed by a series of players.

5% of the questioned people didn't know the London based club, 77% think Spurs are an average Premiership side, 8% of the people say the club are Englands 6th club after England big guns Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Newcastle United. And finally 10% think Spurs are an Icehockey team.

The outcome of the survey isn't very surprising but confirms Tottenham's status as a small club.

168201[/snapback]

now where's that glory glory link?

why shef wed in particular?

168121[/snapback]

It goes back to 83/84 when Wilkinson was in charge and for the first time in my memory there was a buzz about NUFC with Keegan, Waddle etc - they came to our place and won 1-0 with the most murderous diaplay of football I've ever seen thanks to an offside trap made in hell. I accept we should have had the skill to beat them and if Terry Mac had finished a couple of chances we would have but in the end it was a victory for all that was/is bad in football.

I suppose now I'm "grown up" if we did that at one of the top teams (which we were at that level then) now I'd probably love it - in fact Arsenal 1-0 in 87 when Elliot scored comes to mind.

The hatred also comes from South Yorkshire Police - anyone who ever had dealings with them wouldn't have been surprised by Hillsborough.

Oh and Trevor Francis.

168138[/snapback]

Wasn't that Goddard? :lol:

168141[/snapback]

Why are you asking? Don't you remember the exact area of the pitch each player was on when the goal was scored? ;)

why shef wed in particular?

168121[/snapback]

It goes back to 83/84 when Wilkinson was in charge and for the first time in my memory there was a buzz about NUFC with Keegan, Waddle etc - they came to our place and won 1-0 with the most murderous diaplay of football I've ever seen thanks to an offside trap made in hell. I accept we should have had the skill to beat them and if Terry Mac had finished a couple of chances we would have but in the end it was a victory for all that was/is bad in football.

I suppose now I'm "grown up" if we did that at one of the top teams (which we were at that level then) now I'd probably love it - in fact Arsenal 1-0 in 87 when Elliot scored comes to mind.

The hatred also comes from South Yorkshire Police - anyone who ever had dealings with them wouldn't have been surprised by Hillsborough.

Oh and Trevor Francis.

168138[/snapback]

Wasn't that Goddard? :lol:

168141[/snapback]

Sorry I meant 97 when Gillespie was sent off - the 87 one was Goddard I think.

Says the man who's probably catalogued every one of Scunthorpe's goals! ;)

168665[/snapback]

Nice try. No evidence to back that claim up, whereas we all know you're the resident nerdy sooperfan ;)

168679[/snapback]

On second thoughts, it's probably the Chelsea goals you know backwards :lol:

Says the man who's probably catalogued every one of Scunthorpe's goals! :)

168665[/snapback]

Nice try. No evidence to back that claim up, whereas we all know you're the resident nerdy sooperfan :)

168679[/snapback]

On second thoughts, it's probably the Chelsea goals you know backwards ;)

168826[/snapback]

Keep going....

You're getting closer

;)