Drug classification rethink urged - Beeb

Rob W

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you think gay fella's have such good rhythm?  ;)

167898[/snapback]

Photoshoped

167907[/snapback]

:lol: Best one yet.

Shrooms being Class A is ridiculous tbh.

167799[/snapback]

Nearly as ridiculous as ketamine being class C

167939[/snapback]

Having done it by accident (I think) I can't imagine why anyone would want to do it on purpose.

Nearly as ridiculous as ketamine being class C

167939[/snapback]

Will be in the water supply in a few years tbh.

Having done it by accident (I think) I can't imagine why anyone would want to do it on purpose.

167945[/snapback]

We've gone on Ketamine by mistake.

both04.jpg

How does that happen? I love the notion of accidentally taking Ketamine as being less stupid than trying it on purpose. :lol:

167945[/snapback]

both04.jpg

How does that happen? I love the notion of accidentally taking Ketamine as being less stupid than trying it on purpose. :lol:

167951[/snapback]

It was an 'E' and how I felt matched the description of how it is meant to feel etc. you nonce. The night I had in Windsor was marginally better than the day after that I had at Wembley (Charidee Shield) tbh ;)

It was an 'E' and how I felt matched the description of how it is meant to feel etc.  you nonce. The night I had in Windsor was marginally better than the day after that I had at Wembley (Charidee Shield) tbh :lol:

167952[/snapback]

They all have a bit, sounds like you had a particularly "smacky" one.

everyone I know who does Ket, snorts it...

167954[/snapback]

Sounds like you know warehouses full of the fuckers!

EDIT: What's Ket? Only a matter of time before they start doing kitchen appliances, I suppose. It was "Special K" when I were a lad.

Edited by DotBum

It was an 'E' and how I felt matched the description of how it is meant to feel etc.  you nonce. The night I had in Windsor was marginally better than the day after that I had at Wembley (Charidee Shield) tbh :lol:

167952[/snapback]

167956[/snapback]

Aye, not the best tbh.

two or three

they have also found it's called Special K, Cyber Smack, Kit Ket, fools gold :lol:

among others.

looks like you have a shit time so why people do it is beyond me.

two or three

they have also found it's called Special K, Cyber Smack, Kit Ket, fools gold :lol:

among others.

looks like you have a shit time so why people do it is beyond me.

167965[/snapback]

Says the Newcastle fan. ;)

ahhhhh but......

I don't snort Newcastle do I?

also, there is some cathartis to be taken from the pain and disappointment that is NUFC, wheras Ket is just... miserable by all accounts.

ahhhhh but......

I don't snort Newcastle do I?

also, there is some cathartis to be taken from the pain and disappointment that is NUFC, wheras Ket is just... miserable by all accounts.

167967[/snapback]

Well, knowing you as well as I don't, I can't be sure of that. :lol:

Anyway, if you take enough of the stuff you could say it's cathartic.

167945[/snapback]

both04.jpg

167951[/snapback]

LMFAO! GERLD! ;);):blush::blush::blush::(:(:nufc:

167952[/snapback]

167956[/snapback]

Aye, not the best tbh.

167960[/snapback]

Pills are cut with all kinds of shit, such as dogworm tablets. At least Ketamine is a drug.

Not that I'd ever want to try it, they call it the 'K-hole' for a fucking reason.

Pills are cut with all kinds of shit, such as dogworm tablets. At least Ketamine is a drug.

Not that I'd ever want to try it, they call it the 'K-hole' for a fucking reason.

168295[/snapback]

Really? Why?

168295[/snapback]

Really? Why?

168497[/snapback]

To make them cheaper to produce. You can by the active 'Ecstacy' ingredient in its pure form, MDMA, but it's more expensive.

That's why I used the term 'pills' instead of 'ecstacy' because all you know is that it is a pill. It could contain anything.