Great lines in films

bobbyshinton

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has to be read with the accent

"I eat green berets for breakfast, and right now, I'm VERY hungry!"

"Come on Bennett, throw away that chickenshit gun...........Put a knife in me and look me in the eye and see what's going on in there when you turn it. Come on Bennett lets party"

"Let off some steam Bennet"

Has to be read with the accent

"I eat green berets for breakfast, and right now, I'm VERY hungry!"

"Come on Bennett, throw away that chickenshit gun...........Put a knife in me and look me in the eye and see what's going on in there when you turn it. Come on Bennett lets party"

"Let off some steam Bennet"

173532[/snapback]

Commando :)

Fenster: Man, I had a finger up my asshole tonight.

Hockney: Is it Friday already?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fenster: I don't know anything about no fuckin? truck.

Cop: Oh, yeah? Well, your friend McManus told us a different story altogether.

Fenster: Oh, is that the one about the hooker with the dysentery?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cop: I can put you in Queens on the night of the hijacking.

Hockney: Really? I live in Queens, did you put that together yourself, Einstein? Got a team of monkeys working around the clock on this?

Cop: What are you saying?

Fenster: I said he'll flip you.

Cop: He'll what?

Fenster: Flip you. Flip ya for real.

[in interrogation room]

cop: You know what happens if you do another turn in the joint?

Hockney: Fuck your father in the shower and then have a snack? Are you going to charge me dickhead?

Henry Hill: You're a pistol, you're really funny. You're really funny.

Tommy DeVito: What do you mean I'm funny?

Henry Hill: It's funny, you know. It's a good story, it's funny, you're a funny guy.

[laughs]

Tommy DeVito: what do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?

Henry Hill: It's just, you know. You're just funny, it's... funny, the way you tell the story and everything.

Tommy DeVito: [it becomes quiet] Funny how? What's funny about it?

Anthony Stabile: Tommy no, You got it all wrong.

Tommy DeVito: Oh, oh, Anthony. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?

Henry Hill: Jus...

Tommy DeVito: What?

Henry Hill: Just... ya know... you're funny.

Tommy DeVito: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Henry Hill: Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?

Tommy DeVito: No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

Henry Hill: [long pause] Get the fuck out of here, Tommy!

Tommy DeVito: [everyone laughs] Ya motherfucker! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning.

I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Guns and Ammo", masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how fucking crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you guys do that?

Say that reminds me, how'd you get that kid so darn fast? Me and Dot went in to adopt on account a' somethin' went wrong with my semen, and they said we had to wait five years for a healthy white baby. I said, "Healthy white baby? Five years? What else you got?" Said they got two Koreans and a negra born with his heart on the outside. It's a crazy world.

You... you bungled it. You and your stupid attempt to buy it. Kemedov found out how valuable it was, no wonder we had such an easy time stealing it. You... you imbecile. You stupid fat-head you

Happy you should be hearing this one any day now if you keep watching those Bogart flicks.

HF has died and gone to heaven tbh :)

173598[/snapback]

untitlednt8.jpg

tbf

:razz:

"Edwina's insides were a rocky place where my seed could find no purchase. "

"Do these blow up into funny shapes?"

"Not unless you think round is funny."

HF has died and gone to heaven tbh :)

173598[/snapback]

untitlednt8.jpg

tbf

:razz:

"Edwina's insides were a rocky place where my seed could find no purchase. "

"Do these blow up into funny shapes?"

"Not unless you think round is funny."

173604[/snapback]

Get in number one!

Ain't that a sad sight, Daddy, the man walks in the prison a white man, walks out talkin' like a fuckin' nigger. You know what, I think it's all that black semen been pumped up your ass so far, now it's backed into your fuckin brain, and it's coming out your mouth!

I am the master of the C.L.I.T. Remember this fucking face. Whenever you see C.L.I.T., you'll see this fucking face. I make that shit work. It does whatever the fuck I tell it to. No one rules the C.L.I.T like me. Not this little fuck, none of you little fucks out there. I AM THE C.L.I.T. COMMANDER! Remember that, commander of all C.L.I.T.s! When it comes down to business, this is what I do. I pinch it like this. OOH you little fuck. Then I rub my nose with it.