George Galloway

bobbyshinton

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rikko and Luke never get a round in however. Name and shame man, it's the only way ;)

177199[/snapback]

:D

JJ was the worst of all time. That twat would sit and let you get him drinks all night and not once would his conscience get the better of him!

177202[/snapback]

He was tee total was he not though? Seems a bit unfair to make someone who's on lemonade get the drinks in. Is he still alive anyway?

177205[/snapback]

He went tee-total after a while. Not before he'd drank his body weight in free beer though. ;) In fact that's probably why he went tee-total - couldn't handle all the free drink he was getting plied with.

I always got the rounds in when I didn't drink, fucking soft drinks are that expensive it makes little difference. Would you feel the same if it was beer vs double whiskey? Sounds like a tight fucker.

He used to intentionally get himself jobs in far-flung places so that he had an excuse to not stay in them very long an'all!

Plus he slept with peasepud.

177218[/snapback]

In lieu of rent I heard. Though Pud wasnt complaining.

He used to intentionally get himself jobs in far-flung places so that he had an excuse to not stay in them very long an'all!

Plus he slept with peasepud.

177218[/snapback]

In lieu of rent I heard. Though Pud wasnt complaining.

177223[/snapback]

Renton's night off?

I bet N-O miss his GREAT posts though.

he was decent craic in all honesty

177222[/snapback]

Nah he was alreet, but the drink thing did used to wind me up something chronic. In the end you had to make a point of being selective with who you asked if they wanted drinks or you would have had a stroke with the build up of stress about the whole thing.

The article about Diet Coke will go down in internet history an'all. I like to think that he's somewhere working on a new article and that a return is not too far away.

Best was when he was stopping at peasepud's - rent free, mind you - and he would go out and get himself a takeaway and not say a word to Peter, come home, sit on Peter's couch and eat it in front of him, without offering him so much as a bite. Quality brass neck on the boy. :D

See, he was canny craic but when you're that tight it just overrides owt else for me. He was a canny poster though albeit before he started doing them articles.

JJ was quality craic on here to be fair. Tight as a camels arse in a sandstorm though.  :D

177234[/snapback]

no need to get the hump though.

;)

To be fair I never got it when he went off on one with the article thing claiming that that was what he did because he was so fucking good at it. It didnt really fit with the rest of his persona. Having said that it had all the portents of the way HTT took N-O after that. Spooky really. The article was class by the way, just for all the wrong reasons.

To be fair I never got it when he went off on one with the article thing claiming that that was what he did because he was so fucking good at it. It didnt really fit with the rest of his persona. Having said that it had all the portents of the way HTT took N-O after that. Spooky really. The article was class by the way, just for all the wrong reasons.

177240[/snapback]

It was a tremendous outburst though. I agree, at the time I remember thinking that it wasn't like him at all. And that it was completely untrue.

He had the world's best stalker ever.

GlasgowMag is probably a qualified doctor now which is pretty disturbing if you think about it.  :D

177245[/snapback]

I think he qualified a year or two back. His spats with JJ were legendary. He was a prize cock-end who came out with the odd pearl of a post.

Damn!  I don't watch the Simpsons so I don't get it.  Explain please!

177060[/snapback]

He's the classic failed middle aged sales person, constantly on the verge of a nervous breakdown over his next deal. A bit like death of a salesman, which even I found to be too depressing!

177070[/snapback]

I found it depressing, only because it was incredibly tedious and it was inflicted upon me in A Level English.

I can't abide George Galloway either.

177514[/snapback]

Was that DoAS or one of JJ's articles?? Pretty much as tedius as each other imo.