White numbers

AgentFox

I actually do work for the company that supplies the PL and all the other leagues throughout the world with the numbers, letters etc. Just done the squad lists this week for the FA PL and SPL and it seems gold is going to be used quite a bit for the numbers and letters

I actually do work for the company that supplies the PL and all the other leagues throughout the world with the numbers, letters etc. Just done the squad lists this week for the FA PL and SPL and it seems gold is going to be used quite a bit for the numbers and letters

185573[/snapback]

I noticed Pompey are using it for their away strip and Arsenal had it for their home strip last season.

Who's the others?

Cool

Notice you do the Championship teams too. You don't happen to be able to gtet your hands on the fonts for use on machines, do you?? <_<

Cool

Notice you do the Championship teams too. You don't happen to be able to gtet your hands on the fonts for use on machines, do you?? <_<

185593[/snapback]

What do you want that for?

Was hoping when we got the squad lists on thursday that there would be some inside info, like Huth, Bridge and Gravesen included in our list but there was nowt, they're already out of date tbh as phillips was still in Villas squad and Martins wasn't in ours

What gets me is, if they're insisiting on using the adidas numbers without the patch, why not use the gold ones like they did for the Shearer testimonial.

Or, more preferably, red! <_<

185334[/snapback]

100% agreement

185335[/snapback]

If we're gonna go with white adidas ones, we should return to these tbh

asprillaqz9.gif

At least they were readable ;)

185341[/snapback]

Much better than the current white lettering, but I'd prefer a contrasting colour, like red.

185343[/snapback]

martins2zf8.jpg

185351[/snapback]

Red on white stripes eh. That'll go down well.....

185359[/snapback]

Last time we won a trophy our numbers were red tbh.

Cool

185593[/snapback]

What do you want that for?

185662[/snapback]

Just a little project I'm working on....

Have managed to get my hands on the Premiership & England fonts, but not the Championship one.

Can you get it like?

• 1 month later...