How many members

Renton

Not because they eat fish, rather because they claim to be vegetarian when they aren't.

Not propa! Fucking SOOPAFANTASTIC! :(

:lol:

It's the incorrect use of the word that really grates. I do consider them a bit 'plastic' though :D

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can just picture you muttering into your tofu while your :lol: vegetarian :D mates tuck into a nice fish supper. "Mmmmm, this is loooovely, Alex, are you sure you wouldn't like just a teency piece?"

Edited by ObaGol

I can just picture you muttering into your tofu while your :lol: vegetarian :D mates tuck into a nice fish supper. "Mmmmm, this is loooovely, Alex, are you sure you wouldn't like just a teency piece?"

Never been an issue, never would be.

Reckon I've touched a nerve, you shouldn't stress so much about it, you'll go bald. :(

I can just picture you muttering into your tofu while your :D vegetarian :( mates tuck into a nice fish supper. "Mmmmm, this is loooovely, Alex, are you sure you wouldn't like just a teency piece?"

Reckon I've touched a nerve, you shouldn't stress so much about it, you'll go bald. :rolleyes:

Like Muslimism did when you were in serious mode you mean? :lol:

Is fanny batter veggie?

It's the equivalent of picking the ham off a hawaiian pizza, you had better ask Alex for clarification on that, or Gemmill.

I like pineapple on pizzas. I know that's a bit charvez like.

Is fanny batter veggie?

It's the equivalent of picking the ham off a hawaiian pizza, you had better ask Alex for clarification on that, or Gemmill.

So do I. :lol: I also like pink wine.

Is fanny batter veggie?

Is that also one of those things that's supposed to make men taste better, or am I thinking of something else?

Is there a homosexual in the house?

Is fanny batter veggie?

Is that also one of those things that's supposed to make men taste better, or am I thinking of something else?

Are you on about pineapple improving the taste of someone's pineapple chunk? :lol:

Is fanny batter veggie?

Are you on about pineapple improving the taste of someone's pineapple chunk? :lol:

Why else would Gemmill eat Hawaiian pizzas?

Edited by Renton

I know of three - Alex, Geordieshandy, and Mrs Rents.

The question is, why? Is it a morality issue, or because you don't like the taste of meat for some bizarre reason. My wife's in the latter camp which is fine. Can't help feeling she's missing out though, especially when we're in France.

WHAT????!!?!??!?/?!!??!??

The question is, why? Is it a morality issue, or because you don't like the taste of meat for some bizarre reason. My wife's in the latter camp which is fine. Can't help feeling she's missing out though, especially when we're in France.

Didin't you say that on the St Pauls thread? That's why I started the thread - did I misread? :lol:

Didin't you say that on the St Pauls thread? That's why I started the thread - did I misread? :lol:

The lass I was over there with is a vegetarian, I'm not.

Surely everyone who went to the meal could have pointed that out in my absense, not letting this thread get to three pages with this untruth running wild, my reputation is in tatters.

Didin't you say that on the St Pauls thread? That's why I started the thread - did I misread? :D

The lass I was over there with is a vegetarian, I'm not.

Surely everyone who went to the meal could have pointed that out in my absense, not letting this thread get to three pages with this untruth running wild, my reputation is in tatters.

So the only regular poster that is a veggie is Alex then.

So the only regular poster that is a veggie is Alex then.

Unless we're using it as a euphemism for homosexuality, in which case we're still in the dark.