My first ever lecture

Kevin Carr's Gloves

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck. Try not to get too annoyed by all the students hugging one another and doing air kisses, the TWATS.

Too much of a man to greet someone with a kiss? Closet hom tbh! :good:

Does that make YOU a fully paid-up pretentious ponce if you do do them? :D

Good luck. Try not to get too annoyed by all the students hugging one another and doing air kisses, the TWATS.

Keep your dinner money in your sock. You get called gimp,but you get to eat :no

Sign of affection tbh. And if they are little hotties...all the better. You are a clearly a man out of touch with his emotions. :no

Sign of affection tbh. And if they are little hotties...all the better. You are a clearly a man out of touch with his emotions. :no

McGroin does air kisses. What a MINCER! MAN UP FFS. :D

Too much of a man to greet someone with a kiss? Closet hom tbh! :D

Does that make YOU a fully paid-up pretentious ponce if you do do them? :no

Sign of affection tbh. And if they are little hotties...all the better. You are a clearly a man out of touch with his emotions. :D

McGroin does air kisses. What a MINCER! MAN UP FFS. :icon_lol:

I've been southernised.... I even do hugs. :good:

Too much of a man to greet someone with a kiss? Closet hom tbh! :no

Sign of affection tbh. And if they are little hotties...all the better. You are a clearly a man out of touch with his emotions. :icon_lol:

McGroin does air kisses. What a MINCER! MAN UP FFS. :no

I've been southernised.... I even do hugs. :D

*mwah*......*mwah* How ARE you darling?

:good:

Guest Patrokles

From my experience of being a student, random meetings in the street or supermarket were characterised not by hugs and air kisses but by desperately awkward conversation as I edged further and further away without wanting to seem impolite.

From my experience of being a student, random meetings in the street or supermarket were characterised not by hugs and air kisses but by desperately awkward conversation as I edged further and further away without wanting to seem impolite.

Aye me too.

I'm starting to feel old now like, bloody freshers everywhere with their maps. And without meaning to sound racist, i'm sure there are thousands more Chinese/Japanese kids here this year, and they all walk so fucking slowly!

I'm starting to feel old now like, bloody freshers everywhere with their maps. And without meaning to sound racist, i'm sure there are thousands more Chinese/Japanese kids here this year, and they all walk so fucking slowly!

D'you think there are more Chinese than Japanese or vice versa? Or could it be a Thai?

D'you think there are more Chinese than Japanese or vice versa? Or could it be a Thai?

Could have been Korean. :good: