do you cycle to work?

bobbyshinton

Are you one of those twats that think being a eco warrior makes you into a real warrior, thus hard enough to challenge cars for the right of way.

Do you cycle like the Von Trapps, all over the road like a tit.

Do you get showered when you get to work or do you just plain ming. Had a bloke like that here he stunk, had to bin him.

Do you walk around all day with one wrinkled trouser leg?

All in all I think you are arseholes. :lol:

ps this is for the G man

Edited by bobbyshinton

I would never, ever even consider it..

A lass in the department I used to work in used to cycle in every day through summer, always came in on a morning bright red in the face and sweating then turned her desk fan on her face full pelt and I swear droplets of sweat would come flying off her. Proper rank, and all because she refused to pay for the bus.

Are you one of those twats that think being a eco warrior makes you into a real warrior, thus hard enough to challenge cars for the right of way.

Do you cycle like the Von Trapps, all over the road like a tit.

Do you get showered when you get to work or do you just plain ming. Had a bloke like that here he stunk, had to bin him.

Do you walk around all day with one wrinkled trouser leg?

All in all I think you are arseholes. :D

ps this is for the G man

:lol: Especially liked the bit about the Von Trapps. :lol:

I don't cycle to work and people on bikes who go through red lights and the like really piss me off.

Once did it for a little stretch whilst I was working much closer to home (ie not 25 miles away :lol:), just for the exercise.

Got to say it made me feel a lot better. Now I drive and feel more tired when I get to work than when I get up.

Nah, i've decided to ramp up my Special K consumption instead. :lol:

"Ramp up". :lol: My old boss used to use that as part of his management speak repertoire.

Him: It's about time we ramped things up on that front.

Me: Whatever.

no...never cycled to work....

used to drive to work in my previous job

been blessed with this job, it's round the corner from my house

(walking distance) :lol:

I just open my front door and Im there (lol)

only disadvantage is that if I was ever late

can't be using the "stuck in traffic" excuse mind he he

I did before I moved, when it was a 5 minute bike ride across the University campus to work. Was great; got to save on transport costs and got me to work fast (when it wasn't freezing, mind--at that point I walked.)

I'll be taking the bus now. I could probably bike in the same amount of time the bus ride will take (45 minutes) but would be more time in the cold and at that distance, I would probably stink when I got here.