Calzaghe.

catmag

Anyone watching the fight? I think Calzaghe thought this one would be a bit of a walkover but it looks like he's flagging at the moment. Most of it is more like a wrestling match at the mo aswell as Biko is tending to favour the headbutting method of boxing.. :lol:

That was brutal, the sort of fight that makes me wonder why I like boxing

Nasty, wasn't it? As they were saying on the commentary, it definitely wasn't one for the purists.

His opponent was a real spoiler which didn't help, but I wonder how much Calzaghe was up for it, had it been a bigger name or for another belt we might have seen a better fight, although he did admit he hadn't sparred in the build up to the fight to avoid yet another hand injury.

His opponent was a real spoiler which didn't help, but I wonder how much Calzaghe was up for it, had it been a bigger name or for another belt we might have seen a better fight, although he did admit he hadn't sparred in the build up to the fight to avoid yet another hand injury.

It looked like he was just fighting to showcase himself to the Americans for a future payday. Oh and I can't stand Frank Warren, but that's another issue..

It looked like he was just fighting to showcase himself to the Americans for a future payday. Oh and I can't stand Frank Warren, but that's another issue..

You're not wrong Cath, shame he didn't put on a dislplay like Maccarinelli just did !

As for Frank "wank eyes" Warren, I agree also, no coincidence that someone shot him a few years ago.

Did a woman actually start this thread then?

Aye. My boobs got in the way as I was typing so I'm definitely a woman...

:lol:

Kleenex.jpg

<_<

Kleenex.jpg

Ohhh I knew I had a bone to pick with you! I was reliably informed that you'd been eyeing them up in The Lodge when we were out in the summer! Bad Jimbo :drinks:

Edited by catmag

<_<

Kleenex.jpg

Ohhh I knew I had a bone to pick with you! I was reliably informed that you'd been eyeing them up in The Lodge when we were out in the summer! Bad Jimbo :drinks:

Well, I'm only human, at least I had the decency to wait until I got back to Pete's before I knocked one out, but they are firmly assigned to the wank-bank.

Honesty is always the best policy Jimbo, she's loving it really

Aye she's probably getting busy with the rampant rabbit as we speak. tbh.

Don't take it personally Cath I was only jesting ya. :lol:

Don't take it personally Cath I was only jesting ya. :naughty:

I knaa man, you spaz <_<

And you boys all have utterly filthy imaginations! :lol:

I'm just back from the match and off to work at half 7. So where's that rabbit....... :drinks: