Help, I'm in agony!

Guest Toplass-101

Guest Toplass-101

Ive got ear ache, but not got time to go to docs, anyone know of anything I can buy at the chemist? My throats killing too and I cant swallow.

Its not just normal ear ache either, its Manflustyle, its killing. :calmdown:

Guest Toplass-101

Take today off and go to the doctors. DO NOT be daft and go into work if you aren't well! You'll only make yourself worse.

I wish I could take a day off :calmdown::calmdown:;)

:calmdown:

Did she give any reason why she HAS to go into work, or is she just being stubborn? This goes against ALL my principles! :calmdown:

Lots to do.. blah blah blah. The kind of stuff I usually come up with when I'm too ill to go to work but go in anyway...

Sounds like a touch of otitis media, quite unusual in adults. Antibiotics rarely help, paracetamol, rest and lots of fluid are the thing - will probably be gone in 2 or 3 days (if not then you must see a doctor).

Sounds like a touch of otitis media, quite unusual in adults. Antibiotics rarely help, paracetamol, rest and lots of fluid are the thing - will probably be gone in 2 or 3 days (if not then you must see a doctor).

Attention seeking? :calmdown:

Guest Toplass-101

After an ear bashing off Cath (in my good ear) and a telling off from Mags, I called the docs and the next appt they had was Thursday, which is no bloody good as I'm off on the pish all day on Thursday, so I got one for Friday, by which time the ear ache (or fancy word Renton knows for it) will probs have gone.

Anyways, mean while back at the ranch (duno why I said that it just sort of fitted) a friend has given me some superb pain killers he had left over from when he had a bout of herpes :blink: (I guess its just ya true friends who would tell you that) and they have worked a treat :D

Which can only beg the question... who's been near your ears and what have they been up to? :blink:

Such a relief to know I wasn't the only one thinking that. :D

Glad you've managed to find some pain relief Lins- mind I'd still get it checked even if you're feeling better by the time your appt. rolls around. Otitis media/immer ear infection it may be, but there's also the chance it could be something else. Play it safe sweetie please.

I'm not convinced that it's otitis media like. More likely to be an ear/throat infection or a fluey virus by the sounds of you this morning. Best to get it sorted though. Going on the lash on Thursday will not help in the slightest but I'm not even going to start to tell you not to bother cos I know where I'll be told to go... :blink:

Guest Toplass-101

I'm not convinced that it's otitis media like. More likely to be an ear/throat infection or a fluey virus by the sounds of you this morning. Best to get it sorted though. Going on the lash on Thursday will not help in the slightest but I'm not even going to start to tell you not to bother cos I know where I'll be told to go... :blink:

Its a works do, Im being paid to go on the lash, train at 9ish, back at 4ish, then watch match (well try to), its a dorty job, but someone got to do it. :D

Edited by Toplass-101