Youth Hostels

Toonraider

Guest Patrokles

I've seen the RSC a couple of times at Stratford like. 6/10 tbh.

Yeah, last play I saw in Stratford was just okay. Well, mainly because I was 16 and trying to cop a feel off the attractive classmate who I was sat by. Actually, that went okay. Those were the days!

The thee-ay-tar doesn't really do it for me if I'm being honest. Both were university trips and I saw the RSC once at the Theatre Royal in 6th form. Not my idea of fun.

Yeah, I've never been outside of school. The way I see it, if I can't get it from Blockbuster or watch it on Living TV, it's probably shite.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, last play I saw in Stratford was just okay. Well, mainly because I was 16 and trying to cop a feel off the attractive classmate who I was sat by. Actually, that went okay. Those were the days!

The thee-ay-tar doesn't really do it for me if I'm being honest. Both were university trips and I saw the RSC once at the Theatre Royal in 6th form. Not my idea of fun.

Yeah, I've never been outside of school. The way I see it, if I can't get it from Blockbuster or watch it on Living TV, it's probably shite.

:)

Phillistines.

Got to admit I'm not at all keen on the RSC - either Shakespeare or the other more modern stuff they do. In fact it's a shame they put so many people off.

We've all had bad experiences camping.

Agreed. I stayed at one near Donington once, lovely site, nice scenery, bar that did good food less than a minutes walk away. But the toilets were shocking, really bad. The shower were also home to the biggest moths I've ever seen. Having said that, the good sites far outweigh the bad ones these days and you'll not go far wrong if you get something like the AA Campsite Guide.

Guest Patrokles

:)

Phillistines.

Got to admit I'm not at all keen on the RSC - either Shakespeare or the other more modern stuff they do. In fact it's a shame they put so many people off.

Shakespeare's great, but it takes someone like Disney to fully realise its potential, like in the Lion King.

Stayed in an Australian one in York a couple of years back....ten bunk beds in the room , all girls, next door a group of lads from some Midlands town <_< There was a communal iron and ironing board in the hallway outside our room and as I was ironing a shirt one of the lads popped his head out of their room and asked me to do his :) I said I would for a fiver and ended up doing all of their gear for the night :blush: Made myself a wodge of cash for the lasses to spend on alcohol. Came back about three in the morning and took over the bar, poor Aussie lad didn't stand a chance, we just sat him down and served ourselves and played DJ....had a cracking time so go ahead , you'll enjoy :)