Toontastic Piss Up - Sheff Utd (h)

Scottish Mag

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll now be there straight after the match as my players lounge visit has been postponed :(

Saving yourself for Shay? :razz:

I'll defo be there after, not sure about before as I'm gonna be working on Saturday. Will be doing my best to be there both before and after though. <_<

I know you would. Especially if she accidentally brushed past you if the bar was busy. <_<:razz:

Dunno what you mean :(

Anyway! It's not 'brushing past' that bothers me. It's pig ignorant people who shove you in the back and send you flying while they barge past you rather than just saying "excuse me"

I know you would. Especially if she accidentally brushed past you if the bar was busy. <_<:razz:

Dunno what you mean :(

Anyway! It's not 'brushing past' that bothers me. It's pig ignorant people who shove you in the back and send you flying while they barge past you rather than just saying "excuse me"

:( Whateverrrrrr! It's the funniest thing - the nudge in the back comes.......the EYES WIDEN, the TEETH CLENCH, and the RED MIST DESCENDS.

:nufc:

I know you would. Especially if she accidentally brushed past you if the bar was busy. :(:razz:

Dunno what you mean :nufc:

:P Whateverrrrrr! It's the funniest thing - the nudge in the back comes.......the EYES WIDEN, the TEETH CLENCH, and the RED MIST DESCENDS.

:(

<_<

Shert erp :blush:

Guest Patrokles

Is anyone actually coming out beforehand then? :razz:

I will if I can be sure someone will nudge you in the back, having read the above.

(although I agree with you)

Me and Paul (Charlie <_< ) will be there beforehand, plus one or two others I know in all probability. I was hoping to get there for aboot 3-ish.

Me and Paul (Charlie <_< ) will be there beforehand, plus one or two others I know in all probability. I was hoping to get there for aboot 3-ish.

You'll be there at about half 4 then. :(

You'll be there at about half 4 then. :(

Fashionably late.

Edit (for Cath): I will be there on time though (-ish) with it being a late kick-off.

Edited by alex

Is anyone actually coming out beforehand then? <_<

Me and Paul (Charlie :( ) will be there beforehand, plus one or two others I know in all probability. I was hoping to get there for aboot 3-ish.

You'll be there at about half 4 then. :nufc:

Fashionably late.

Edit (for Cath): I will be there on time though (-ish) with it being a late kick-off.

Fab :razz: Had visions of me drinking on my own for an hour!

Guest Patrokles

Is anyone actually coming out beforehand then? <_<

Me and Paul (Charlie :( ) will be there beforehand, plus one or two others I know in all probability. I was hoping to get there for aboot 3-ish.

You'll be there at about half 4 then. :nufc:

Fashionably late.

Fab :razz: Had visions of me drinking on my own for an hour!

Sounds like most of the lasses on here every friday night, to be fair.