Toontastic Piss Up - Sheff Utd (h)

Scottish Mag

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Patrokles

You're gonna come to the Trent I take it, daft lad? You can bring your American tart. I'll let you.

Yeah, I wouldn't pass up that opportunity! You'd like Claire, anyway, she's not the crazy one. EITHER of the crazy ones. She's been here before, but never to Newcastle, but since she's living here for a while and has been really getting into the matches, I thought it'd be nice to get her up there.

Guest Patrokles

What is a bird from America doing in Gloucester. Is she from Iowa and looking for a home from home or something? :mellow:

She studied in Cheltenham for a semester and liked it so much she's come back for a while. Maybe it was just meeting me that did it. :lol:

(p.s. her favourite player is Emre.)

You do realise that that weakens your position re Emre. Not only is this a lass, it's an American. You can pretty sure she doesn't know what she's on about and yet she has the same favourite player as you.

:mellow:

Guest Patrokles

You do realise that that weakens your position re Emre. Not only is this a lass, it's an American. You can pretty sure she doesn't know what she's on about and yet she has the same favourite player as you.

:mellow:

Well, to be fair, he's only her favourite player because I announce to her whenever he has the ball so she'll start to recognise him. Him and Scott Parker, she likes them both.

At 5 foot nowt, Emre must be the most recognisable bloke on the pitch, although I commend you on trying to train the beehatch. There's plenty tickets going for league and cup at the minute, so you should be able to take your pick.

Guest Patrokles

At 5 foot nowt, Emre must be the most recognisable bloke on the pitch, although I commend you on trying to train the beehatch. There's plenty tickets going for league and cup at the minute, so you should be able to take your pick.

Truth be told I'm biding my time a bit until I feel more confident I can take her to a reasonably full game, but one in which we'll actually do alright in. :mellow: I'm waiting for the atmosphere to turn a bit more positive, which may not happen before the new year. (also she works monday-friday and I'll be working every saturday, and given the 7/8-hour round trip, Sundays are really the only option).

Aye, I took some mates of mine to the nil nil against West Ham last year. Two of them were over from America and they both dozed off during the game, it was that shit. It was just embarrassing after years of telling them how class it was going to the match.

Aye, you useless twonk!

What's the craic with your season ticket anyway? Did the werepig ever pay up?

Aye it was sorted ages ago, not that I ever doubted that it would :mellow:

The threat of a silver bullet soon done the trick.

Really have no idea when to come down, was planning to for one of the Christmas games, but with so much uncertainty as to who would be about have yet to make a decision.

Guest Patrokles

What's the craic for today then? Are people just heading to the pub for 3 to half 3?

They wanted me to tell you they'd be there around five-ish. Tomorrow.

Ahem, anyway, nice to meet some new faces (Papa Lazaru and Snake Hips) and get a bit more of a chance to meet the other regulars (e.g. Alex).

Can't believe how bad the match was though, plumbed new depths in shit performances. Without a change in our leadership relegation looks like a cert really.

Oh well.

Ahem, anyway, nice to meet some new faces (Papa Lazaru and Snake Hips) and get a bit more of a chance to meet the other regulars (e.g. Alex).

Can't believe how bad the match was though, plumbed new depths in shit performances. Without a change in our leadership relegation looks like a cert really.

Oh well.

Aye. I reckon we're down tbh.

And the really depressing thing is that it might be the only way to get Shepherd out. The prospect of us appointing someone (anyone) mid season, for them to have the typical new managers honeymoon period, thus saving Shepherd's fat arse is just as depressing as relegation for me at the mo tbh.

By the way the lad who scored the winner for Sheff Utd used to come round my house when he was a kid. I should have broke both of his legs then the little twat.

By the way the lad who scored the winner for Sheff Utd used to come round my house when he was a kid. I should have broke both of his legs then the little twat.

Grooming tbh.

Only the die hards left when I got to The Trent. I was a leeetle beet peessed.

I never made it at all post-match. Went to see Jimmy Carr though which served to cheer me up. There were a load of thick charvers in who thought they had what it takes to heckle. He absolutely destroyed them. Especially when one of them claimed that he'd just "ripped him to pieces." ;)

Eventually Carr, having laid into this lad and telling him what he'd done to his mother for about 5 minutes, goes "I tell you what, let's call it a draw. In which I fucked your mum." <_<

Ar shit man. Forgot all about this.

What?

The piss up? (don't fret, as we opened a tab on your account <_< )

The Jimmy Carr gig?

Toontastic.net (bringing Newcastle fans back home) ?

What, exactly, did you forget??

;)