Window on the world.

Craig

deskpp0.jpg

Squalor rules !

I've noticed Mrs Jimbo has lobbed a stair-gate across the door, is that to keep the kids from catching anything out of your shit-pit? :unsure:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

deskpp0.jpg

Squalor rules !

I've noticed Mrs Jimbo has lobbed a stair-gate across the door, is that to keep the kids from catching anything out of your shit-pit? :unsure:

It serves two purposes, it keeps my youngest little scrote from wrecking my PC in the same manner he's fucked up my TV and DVD player, plus it keeps the other kids from seeing "all those nuddy women" on my computer.

:(

One of them obviously 'broke in' though - either that or you're leaving "I Love You" notes to yourself in front of the wrist pad for the mouse! :unsure:

deskpp0.jpg

Squalor rules !

It serves two purposes, it keeps my youngest little scrote from wrecking my PC in the same manner he's fucked up my TV and DVD player, plus it keeps the other kids from seeing "all those nuddy women" on my computer.

:(

That's my avatar in the background. :(

Guest Patrokles

One of them obviously 'broke in' though - either that or you're leaving "I Love You" notes to yourself in front of the wrist pad for the mouse! :unsure:

it's for when he has nuddy women on the screen, he pretends they wrote to him. It helps apparently.

it's for when he has nuddy women on the screen, he pretends they wrote to him. It helps apparently.

it all helps during wanking role-play, honest.

Guest Patrokles

Just out of shot (no pun intended) is a post-it with 'harder Jimbo, yeah, that's the spot' written on it.

One of them obviously 'broke in' though - either that or you're leaving "I Love You" notes to yourself in front of the wrist pad for the mouse! :lol:

Just out of shot (no pun intended) is a post-it with 'harder Jimbo, yeah, that's the spot' written on it.

I usually don't need prompts like that, I usually slip some Rohypnol in my coffee so I can seduce myself.