Question for the girls...

Guest Toplass-101

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanting to look good to attract women is totally fagalicious tbh

Well according to Toonraider, We don't need to obsess over our bodies, because women want something with a little more depth. :mellow:

Well according to Toonraider, We don't need to obsess over our bodies, because women want something with a little more depth. :lol:

Depth, maybe. Breadth, not necessarily. :mellow:

When I said I'd shag him on the stairs I didn't exactly mean on the banister but hey, if he's so inclined... :mellow: oh yes, in a heartbeat.

You said the same about J69 tbh.

His lips are moving.. I think he's trying to say something but it's just not coming thru clearly...

Points for effort but negating due to the age of that old joke.

Well according to Toonraider, We don't need to obsess over our bodies, because women want something with a little more depth. :stars:

Depth, maybe. Breadth, not necessarily. :mellow:

Ask around, it's all about the Girth :lol:

Well according to Toonraider, We don't need to obsess over our bodies, because women want something with a little more depth. :lol:

:mellow: tis very true. Of course this guy might be interesting and intelligent but generally very fit men and woman seem to have very little personality, probably because they self obsess all the time and become selfish and shallow. Give me a 'proper' man anyday, if he has a good sense of humour thats even better!

:mellow: tis very true. Of course this guy might be interesting and intelligent but generally very fit men and woman seem to have very little personality, probably because they self obsess all the time and become selfish and shallow. Give me a 'proper' man anyday, if he has a good sense of humour thats even better!

I do agree, but presumably there are limits. I mean you'd want a fella with some sense of self-respect, wouldn't you? I always think it's a courtesy to whoever you're with (or the kind of person that you want to be with) that you'd at least not let yourself go completely and still know how to tart yourself up to look decent once in a while.

:lol: tis very true. Of course this guy might be interesting and intelligent but generally very fit men and woman seem to have very little personality, probably because they self obsess all the time and become selfish and shallow. Give me a 'proper' man anyday, if he has a good sense of humour thats even better!

I do agree, but presumably there are limits. I mean you'd want a fella with some sense of self-respect, wouldn't you? I always think it's a courtesy to whoever you're with (or the kind of person that you want to be with) that you'd at least not let yourself go completely and still know how to tart yourself up to look decent once in a while.

yeah sure, of course you're right! I like a guy who's clean and decent of course, but i was meaning not one of those who spends more time looking in the mirror than i do! :mellow:

Edited by Toonraider

Toonraider goes camping man. She has no interest at all in hygiene. :(

:mellow: im sqeaky clean at all times baby!!!!! :stars:

who the hell wants to bone a "Squeaky" girl? :lol:

me thinks she needs to oil her hinges! :(

Toonraider goes camping man. She has no interest at all in hygiene. :nah:

:mellow: im sqeaky clean at all times baby!!!!! :(

who the hell wants to bone a "Squeaky" girl? :lol:

me thinks she needs to oil her minge! :(

:stars:

Toonraider goes camping man. She has no interest at all in hygiene. :nah:

:mellow: im sqeaky clean at all times baby!!!!! :nah:

who the hell wants to bone a "Squeaky" girl? :(

me thinks she needs to oil her minge! :finger:

:(

:stars::nah::lol:

When I said I'd shag him on the stairs I didn't exactly mean on the banister but hey, if he's so inclined... :mellow: oh yes, in a heartbeat.

You said the same about J69 tbh.

His lips are moving.. I think he's trying to say something but it's just not coming thru clearly...

Points for effort but negating due to the age of that old joke.

It wasn't a joke. I believe he has the pm's to prove it.