RSC

DanTheMan

the mates are girls, so it's hardly a lads night out.

I like Shakespeare and am entirely unsurprised that some of your reactions were the equivalent to the "learning? eurgh no!" cries from teenagers up and down the land

bunch of fucking prols I tell thee

I like Shakespeare and am entirely unsurprised that some of your reactions were the equivalent to the "learning? eurgh no!" cries from teenagers up and down the land

:mellow: Ahhh, so you're trying to get a shag. That makes more sense now. You tried the comedy angle with Lou and that failed, so now it's Shakespeare. Good luck with it. :lol:

I missed Midsummer Nights Dream the last time the RSC were around and was gutted. There are lots of the plays I can take or leave but don't mind seeing the odd one from time to time. Some of them are a bit heavy going, and after having to analyse Antony and Cleopatra for A-Level, I'd be happy to never have to see or read it again.

:mellow: Ahhh, so you're trying to get a shag. That makes more sense now. You tried the comedy angle with Lou and that failed, so now it's Shakespeare. Good luck with it. :stars:

:lol:

Where's she gone btw?

:mellow: Ahhh, so you're trying to get a shag. That makes more sense now. You tried the comedy angle with Lou and that failed, so now it's Shakespeare. Good luck with it. :(

:lol:

Where's she gone btw?

I think he might have done something to her tbh. It seems to have scared her off though, so it's not all bad. :stars: