Heroes

The Fish

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive got a few episodes to watch - heard its good.

wading my way through supernatural, shark, rab c nesbitt and nightmares and dreamscapes first.

shark has been excellent so far - jame woods is a reet twat!

Really picked up after the pilot. Jericho and Runaway are awesome as well but runaways torrents seemed to disappear after episode 3! Watched the first few episodes of the nine but though it was shit tbh!

Jericho bored me shitless.

Really picked up after the pilot. Jericho and Runaway are awesome as well but runaways torrents seemed to disappear after episode 3! Watched the first few episodes of the nine but though it was shit tbh!

Runaway was ditched after the first 3 episodes because of poor ratings.

Jericho bored me shitless.

It was slow starting but now its starting to pick up. The black guy had prior warning of the nukes somehow and theres a couple of strange things going on that have kept my interest

On a course in Holland this week, so am in the process of putting the first 4 episodes of this on DVD to take with me. It had better be good. :lol: Have got the second season of Entourage with me as well in case it's cack.

On a course in Holland this week, so am in the process of putting the first 4 episodes of this on DVD to take with me. It had better be good. :lol: Have got the second season of Entourage with me as well in case it's cack.

is this just a method you're using to slip in the fact you're going to Holland again? ;)

It is really good mind, although I'm not a massive fan of the Nikki character who features quite heavily.

is this just a method you're using to slip in the fact you're going to Holland again? ;)

It is really good mind, although I'm not a massive fan of the Nikki character who features quite heavily.

agreed, but Hiro Rocks !

I'm thinking if he's gonna get bullied by any more 10-year olds when travelling?

Christopher Eccleston is reportedly set for a recurring role in American science fiction drama Heroes.

According to the American magazine TV Guide, the former Doctor Who star will be joining the cast of the NBC drama in January. Details of his character have yet to be released.

Heroes, currently in its first season, revolves around a group of ordinary people discovering they have extraordinary powers. Earlier this year Eccleston was rumoured to have landed the lead role in Sky One remake of classic series The Prisoner, but this has so far proved unfounded.

I'd like to know Gemmils take on the show.

it's quite nerdy (in a good way) so I don't know if his fragile ego could bare to admit his enjoyment