Tobais against Craig Morrows Opinion

Tobias

My names Tobias and I'm a nice guy but I feel ashamed that someone with the football knowledge that Craig Morrow has, has decided to tell us what he thinks. In a recent reply to one of my topics Who's going to score the goals he sent a reply that Dyer and Luque have a chance then he put a smilie face to act like he was joking he was not, here are some of the other things he has said:

"Nobby Solano is a cracking left back"

"Joaquin is a brilliant holding player"

"Beckham is the best player in the world you've got to give him that"

This hasn't got anything to do with football but he also said, with a straight face that Mohammed Ali "was the best Bristish Boxer of all time."

This of corse isn't true.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My names Tobias and I'm a nice guy but I feel ashamed that someone with the football knowledge that Craig Morrow has, has decided to tell us what he thinks. In a recent reply to one of my topics Who's going to score the goals he sent a reply that Dyer and Luque have a chance then he put a smilie face to act like he was joking he was not, here are some of the other things he has said:

"Almunia is one of the most promising goalkeepers in the Premiership"

This hasn't got anything to do with football but he also said, with a straight face that Mohammed Ali "was the best Bristish Boxer of all time, he is a true Geordie Legend."

This hasn't got anything to do with football but he also said, with a straight face that Mohammed Ali "was the best Bristish Boxer of all time, he is a true Geordie Legend."

WOWTHIS!!!1111 SI RILLY FUNY!1!!1!! OMG WTF LOL

WOWTHIS!!!1111 SI RILLY FUNY!1!!1!! OMG WTF LOL

:lol: